Put Tindall in charge for the rest of the season | Vital Football

Put Tindall in charge for the rest of the season

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
If we're not appointing a manager in that time.

That cowardly, pathetic little weasel Heckingbottom can't be allowed to stay in charge a day longer. In fact he shouldn't be allowed to stay at the club.

Tindall would actually have a point to prove, a hunger to take the opportunity and do well. But more importantly, he has no affiliation to Wilder.

This isn't a hard decision.

Last edited:
Heckingbottom has become part of the problem , if possible he is make matters worse and harder to recover from. do something positive.!

Replacing one Owners puppet with another that's a forward looking move. They are both stand ins to complete our fixtures that's all they were brought in for. Hopefully one will return to his academy job and the other one will have left the building.

Replacing one Owners puppet with another that's a forward looking move. They are both stand ins to complete our fixtures that's all they were brought in for. Hopefully one will return to his academy job and the other one will have left the building.

Read the first line.

"If we're not appointing a manager"
(which would be more forward thinking)

Or would you rather us just carry on with 'Hecky' and not even have any hope of improvement?

'Hecky' has already proven what a waste of space he is. Shouldn't even be managing the U23s. Tindall could at least prove he's worth a place on the staff next season.

Read the first line.

"If we're not appointing a manager"
(which would be more forward thinking)

Or would you rather us just carry on with 'Hecky' and not even have any hope of improvement?

'Hecky' has already proven what a waste of space he is. Shouldn't even be managing the U23s. Tindall could at least prove he's worth a place on the staff next season.

The time line for replacing the manager this season has passed by a good few months. The change should have been made after our pathetic start to the season, the writing was on the wall, The board made decisions based on sentiment rather than what was best for the club that's why we are in this position. This season is over, done finished whatever any caretaker manager does now will have no bearing on what happens next season. Unless Hecky/Tindall are the owners new dream team. Very unlikely any manager would want a relegation on his CV when he didn't have anytime to change it around.

I doubt there is anyone anywhere both in and out of the football world who won't have this relegation down to Wilder.

Anything else is semantics.

Agree with moving Heckinbottom back to the 23's he's out of his depth but Tindall is part of the problem also. Players don't want to play for them and if we keep the 2 of them in charge for the remaining games it will lead to us going down with a whimper as Warnock says and it will be hard to recover from it.

Would prefer to see someone who can instil some pride in wearing the shirt in charge for the last 7 games. Sharp and Jags will go into coaching soon so give them some experience. I doubt Sharp will tolerate the shirkers who are representing the Club at the moment.

I doubt there is anyone anywhere both in and out of the football world who won't have this relegation down to Wilder.

Anything else is semantics.

Certainly hope that's the case.

Might just reduce that massive ego of Wilder's a little bit.

Don't see the point in juggling the coaches at the back end of this season. Sharp and Jags are part of the group that have contributed to our relegation, if they haven't had any influence in the dressing room already they aren't gong to do it as coaches in the last seven games. Wilder will be blamed for our relegation and rightly so, but there will always be that nagging doubt if the board had put sentiment to one side a lot earlier a new manager with new ideas could have rescued the season, but we will never know. Hopefully they have learned from this and don't put sentiment before the football club again.

What has been remarkable is that we have heard NOTHING from the dressing room, apart from the routine pre/post match interviews, about recent events.

In such dire circumstances something normally comes out- training methods, bust ups,management approach etc- but , unless I've missed it, I haven't heard a peep.

I am giving the squad the benefit of the doubt and assuming they do actually care and just sticking to the rules...............................although I may be too trusting.:cool:

We need someone to slap these whining bitches into shape.
Heckingwhatever and bettis "friend" Tinder aren't it. As said. Let Jags and Billy have it till Alex Blesssin is appointed. They are near the exit door and also above criticism. They could act with impunity.

How long til Blessim takes over? The sooner the better - I reckon some of the squad will hate the new "methods" - ie they will have to up the ante 50%.

This needs to happen!

How long til Blessim takes over? The sooner the better - I reckon some of the squad will hate the new "methods" - ie they will have to up the ante 50%.

This needs to happen!
What- and disrupt them ticking off the days 'til the end of the season on their wall chart.

We now know what this year's 'paper on the wall' was - a countdown to calamity.

We have to overcome a lot of red tape to get Blessim. Any manager is a gamble and hopefully the club has done their homework, a coach at Leipzig and months as a manager seems limited. Promotion is the only remit the new manager will have, I'd be surprised if the board would take a gamble on the potential of a manager rather than a guy who has knowledge of Championship and delivered, we tried that when signing players and it failed.