'Purples' | Vital Football

'Purples'

Kim Jong Un

Vital Squad Member
Previously, Jonas was one of these 'purples' as the Toon ownership seem to want to call them.

No doubt, that also means he was on a big salary.

Now he's off it, at least while he's on loan (with an option to buy it seems), theoretically, there now exists a 'purple' wages freed up, for at least a loan.

My bet, is Luuk De Jong's move in, depended on Jonas move out. So, I'm going to call it - LDJ in, by the weekend.

We are safe from relegation, no fucker's coming in, have you not read the statement someone wrote in big letters for joe to read out.

I tend to ignore what that tramp says, I still think we will ship out Cisse, Obertan, Gosling and Marveaux and use whatever that lot bring in to sign a replacement for Cisse,......... And if Cabaye is sold Ashley will pocket the £20m

Gosling's already been shipped out Blart, he's on loan at blackpool til the end of the season. Reckon Luke de jong may come in, but if he does well he'll end up at a bigger premier league club because ashley will decide he'd rather keep the agreed fee in his back pocket than sign a player

Toon_Demon - 14/1/2014 15:09

Gosling's already been shipped out Blart, he's on loan at blackpool til the end of the season. Reckon Luke de jong may come in, but if he does well he'll end up at a bigger premier league club because ashley will decide he'd rather keep the agreed fee in his back pocket than sign a player

Reports that Kinnear is interested in an Argentinian midfielder from Norwich :17:

Look around the news....

Whilst we are increasing 'our' income, Sports Direct are spending on shares.

Kinnear and his arse talkers whittle on about spending what we can afford. Are they?

Toon_NoMatterWot - 14/1/2014 15:28

Look around the news....

Whilst we are increasing 'our' income, Sports Direct are spending on shares.

Kinnear and his arse talkers whittle on about spending what we can afford. Are they?

Not yet...Hull today signed Jelavic and Long, Not that I'm suggesting we should have had them or indeed that we can compete with the likes of Hull, but they have identified their targets and done the business quickly,

For what it is worth, Gosling was on the bench against City - ahead of Marveaux and Jonas.

Marveaux was on the bench against City too. Perhaps to try and put him in the window by showing him as fit enough to be involved. Shame, always thought he looks like he could be a handy player Marveaux.

Blart Simpson - 14/1/2014 15:53

Yeah I thought.........His Blackpool loan was only from Oct to January.

My bad Blart, thought it was for the rest of the season, might as well be, can't see him playing many games for us, especially with us having achieved Mike ashley's primary objective of being out of both cups by mid january

Blart Simpson - 14/1/2014 15:24

Toon_Demon - 14/1/2014 15:09

Reports that Kinnear is interested in an Argentinian midfielder from Norwich :17:

Aye, it'll be that there Judas Clitorezz. :17:

"Its reported Taylor is on £45,000 a week and thats why Palace cannot afford him"

Foooookin hell we've found a club we can compete with ?