Pukki | Vital Football

Pukki

Sad news but inevitable. Perhaps he sees (as I do) a club with no ambition and wanted to go after our humiliating relegation last season but was obliged to stay

My favourite Pukki goal was the last gasper against Millwall in 2018 when we all went mental in the Snakepit . All the best to him in his career

He does need to go and good luck to him.
We are now left with 2 strikers. One league 1 standard at best and the other would probably be ok in a better team.
Cannot afford to buy a striker and if we do Webber will get it badly wrong again.
The future looks bleak.

Do we continue to play him if he is off? I'd love for him to score more goals before he goes but he looks so off it.

Time to play Sargent as the front man.

He does need to go and good luck to him.
We are now left with 2 strikers. One league 1 standard at best and the other would probably be ok in a better team.
Cannot afford to buy a striker and if we do Webber will get it badly wrong again.
The future looks bleak.
You can already see it's going Idah, Sargent and kamara...sounds like a lower league front line.

So many roles need sorting but they won't be.

Can you see any premiership club coming in for pukki? He scored a decent amount in his two terms in prem in two poor squads.

I think he'll end up out in spain or Holland.

Good bloke is Pukki . He is obviously missing his chances on purpose because he loves the fans and knows the last thing we all want is to be playing and being humiliated next season in the Prem

We have 7 games left to endure.
I am going to 4 of them and watching one on sky ( as cannot face going to boro )
We will have a choice of :
* Out of form striker who is leaving.
* A never been in form striker who has one goal this season.
* Another out of form striker who is being played on wing.

The goals will just be flowing in.

On this day
2 years ago

Active

FFL
·
Shared with Your friends
zPcex_q0TM1.png

6-0 Pukki Hatrick

I see there was some interview with Idah and he has said the club see him as the future number 9 and one to replace pukki. The club hope he'll score loads of goals for us.

If true and I don't see why Idah would like then we could be screwed. Idah as our main forward next season

I see there was some interview with Idah and he has said the club see him as the future number 9 and one to replace pukki. The club hope he'll score loads of goals for us.

If true and I don't see why Idah would like then we could be screwed. Idah as our main forward next season

In theory that is a way forward but not with No Idea as he is just not up to the job.

It’s a good thing his name’s not Robin because he’s certainly not Reliant.