Promotion in May or the scenario as it now stands ? | Vital Football

Promotion in May or the scenario as it now stands ?

OVB

Vital Squad Member
For me it has to be now as much as the hurt and last couple of months have gone. I honestly believe this is a new dawn for our great institution that would never have happened if we beat Fulham, discuss..............................

Can't but hope you are right OVB but, we have been in exactly the same scenario twice before in the last dozen years or so, so if you don't mind, I'll keep my enthusiasm in check for a little longer.
Although, the more I learn about Wes Edens time in charge of his Basketball franchise and the things he has achieved there, the more positive thoughts creep into my thinking.

Only time will tell. The new investors are clearly successful in their respective fields. Lets hope they have a coherent strategy for running Villa in the same manner.

Don't particularly love these, because what's to say they wouldn't have come in and purchased us if we were promoted in May? Nothing, purely speculation.

For me, I always want to see Villa win, and being one of the many who made the trip to Wembley for the final, there is no doubt in the world I would have preferred us to win that match.

Let's all hope we move forward in the right way and find ourselves in the Prem next season.

It's certainly possible that premier league money may have covered up the Dr's idiocy for a short time but I think it would have been a disaster in the end.