Promotion...a bridge too far? | Vital Football

Promotion...a bridge too far?

Magicianpie

Vital Newbie
As much as we would like promotion, is it asking too much from a Manager who has never managed in England let alone league 2, 19 new players, some of whom have never played in England or L2 and a new style of football not seen at the lane very often to work and land us in L1?

Is this season realistically going to be about stabilisation and crating a solid base to build from?

I'm forever optimistic and think we will be pushing towards playoffs at the very least. The way this team can pass around opposition is amazing to see at times, once this defence gets some guts and can defend as a unit we will be a force to be reckoned with.

I think it could go either way. IF RM picks a settled side and we start scoring goals, then top 7. If he doesn't and we carry on as we are, bottom 7.

I still think automatic promotion is still very much in our grasp, we are capable of winning 4 or 5 on the bounce and moving up the league and league 2 is very poor. The teams that are up there now will drop away and the quality and depth to our squad will stand us in good stead at the business end of the season, contrary to what some supporters? Think that relegation is coming out way I'm sorry but it ain't gonna happen we can all see that we are the best side in this division by a mile, just iron out the mistakes at the back and we are flying up the league. I see some bookies are 80/1 for Notts to win the league that looks massive and let's not forget it's only October.

The quality we have is clear to see and if we can start to pick up some results on the road, I think we will soon get ourselves involved at the right end of the table. I still believe!