Problems Ahead For Fleetwood? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Problems Ahead For Fleetwood?

I tried to get trading standards involved with something on my mother's behalf a year ago, and they didn't want to know.

Apparently, they have spent eight years investigating Pilley, and raided his offices five years ago. Sounds like some investigation.

I tried to get trading standards involved with something on my mother's behalf a year ago, and they didn't want to know.

Apparently, they have spent eight years investigating Pilley, and raided his offices five years ago. Sounds like some investigation.
Persistent harassment according to the finest upstanding Mr. P.

His hopes of suing trading standards are just dreams.

Suing is a well trodden route for bullying egotists whose intent is to face-down those who challenge them. Unfortunately, the ego element short-circuits sense and the "know-when-to-back-down-reflex' - just ask Jonathan Aitken.

There is a world of difference between the real Fleetwood Mac and the post-1974 pop abomination. Interesting transformation, there was blood on the floor by then.

Pilley will become an Albatross around Fleetwood's neck. They'll find they can't shake your money maker.

Suing is a well trodden route for bullying egotists whose intent is to face-down those who challenge them. Unfortunately, the ego element short-circuits sense and the "know-when-to-back-down-reflex' - just ask Jonathan Aitken.
I appreciate your point, and I do agree, but I just posted this as an excuse to add 'dreams' for the pun!

I don't think he will just disappear like a dragonfly