Priestfields? | Vital Football

Priestfields?

New Boy

Vital Reserves Team
Just looked at the gfc official website and they are advertising a curry night at Priestfields WTF

I think you are missing the point 58, I thought our ground was Priestfield not Priestfields !!!

The word "Priestfields" makes me shudder, but that's because the only times I ever went there was when we were being forced round there by sadistic PE teachers on the school cross-country run.

It was even worse having to run through Borstal and pass Rochester Borstal especially if the holiday makers there were out on their playing field.

Just looked at the gfc official website and they are advertising a curry night at Priestfields WTF

Not a new gimmick. They have been doing curry nights for a number of seasons already. Seems more reasonable in offer than the "build-a-burger" overpriced idea.

The word "Priestfields" makes me shudder, but that's because the only times I ever went there was when we were being forced round there by sadistic PE teachers on the school cross-country run.
I had a friend at school who lived in Priestfields and we used to rehearse our band ‘ Bootlicker ‘ there when we were 15 . Also because the Canopus ( can o piss as it was known ) would serve alcohol to anyone from about age 8 and upwards. Courage bitter and Number 6. Happy days !