Pressing the blades way | Vital Football

Pressing the blades way

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
not seen the likes of tonight for years absolute class pure class. Everyone of em pressed their nuts off tonight ,play like that until the end of the season pressing wise and we,ll be in the shake up. Hecky made wilder look like an amateur tonight

Quality performance from back to front. Not even bothered that Fodders slipped (need to stop watering pitch at HT). We were quality in all areas and difficult to name a MOTM

Quality performance from back to front. Not even bothered that Fodders slipped (need to stop watering pitch at HT). We were quality in all areas and difficult to name a MOTM
forgot about that slip lol. he needs a pair of world cups on never mind bleeding mouldeds lol. the goal sander scored look at sharps touch turn and ecceleration for the cross absolute class that and some saying he needs resting ,hes playing the best football of his life lol

Was a tough one last night and an excellent call from Hecky. Whilst it was 3-1 I wouldn't have made any changes either. They can upset your rhythm and if Boro had pulled another one back we'd have been in danger of throwing it away completely (again). The fourth goal was needed to kill the game off and then allow for subs

Was a tough one last night and an excellent call from Hecky. Whilst it was 3-1 I wouldn't have made any changes either. They can upset your rhythm and if Boro had pulled another one back we'd have been in danger of throwing it away completely (again). The fourth goal was needed to kill the game off and then allow for subs
i cheered most at that 4th goal ,it was vital to be honest cause we were just starting to looked rushed/nervous that 4th goal was critical

i cheered most at that 4th goal ,it was vital to be honest cause we were just starting to looked rushed/nervous that 4th goal was critical
It was a very special night at BDBL Twirls. I was also very HAPPY to see the MGW's wonderful flick go in.UTB

Who'd have thunk it? A Wilder side that can't handle being pressed. :whist:

It was just like we were under him to be fair. I think during our first season back in the top tier, most established PL teams like Spurs thought it was beneath them to chase around and press little o'l us and they played right into our hands. Watching the Boro v Spurs game last week that's exactly what Spurs did yet again against Wilder. They thought that they could just pass it around and the goals would come. Totally the wrong way to approach the game and I thought at the time that even if we weren't 100% at it we'd give Boro a much harder game. As it was, we mullered them!

Last edited:
Who'd have thunk it? A Wilder side that can't handle being pressed. :whist:

It was just like we were were under him to be fair. I think during our first season back in the top tier, most established PL teams like Spurs thought it was beneath them to chase around and press little o'l us and they played right into our hands. Watching the Boro v Spurs game last week that's exactly what Spurs did yet again against Wilder. They thought that they could just pass it around and the goals would come. Totally the wrong way to approach the game and I thought at the time that even if we weren't 100% at it we'd give Boro a much harder game. As it was, we mullered them!
a reight mullering it was lol