Press day at The Elite Performance Centre | Vital Football

Press day at The Elite Performance Centre

Good news if its finally all sorted then. Soper are sponsoring it.
If it helps us to the next level (league one) and attract better players then it's serving it's purpose big time.

Looks as though we will all get to see a few pictures of our new facilities soon.

Think we can all be very proud that our club has it's very own state of the art training base

https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/...-news/lincoln-city-hold-event-showing-2190793

I guess Redimps1 will be first in the queue, mind you he has already had his multiple exclusive tours so probably doesn't need to bother today :grinning:
Only 2 so far! One unofficial in the summer and one official !?

Some poetic licence used with the ‘special TV towers’ me thinks. Look like bits of scaffolding with a plank of wood on top. All in all though very impressive.
I thought I'd read in the other training ground thread that there were going to be proper ones put in closer to completion but I may have dreamt that up!

Not really, if fact not at all. The front is better than the back but that unnecessary little white bib is just an afterthought 'cus they ran out of red material for the collars.
I find the shirt is far better when you don't look at it.