Premier League Match Thread: Nottingham Forest Vs Manchester United, sponsored by Storm Gerrit | Page 15 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Nottingham Forest Vs Manchester United, sponsored by Storm Gerrit

Wow wow wow. Turner really redeemed himself in the last 15 mins. What a performance had the lot, commitment passion, everything we've been lacking for I don't know how long. Amazing what you can do when actually set out to try & win
Yes I agree but little problem….he can’t kick. But fantastic save in injury time

Would've been 3 wins in a row if it wasn't for cheating officials.

Look at the Bournemouth penalty decision...VAR is even forcing them to lie to your face.

Take a bow Nuno. Early days I know but the tweaks he’s made have been telling and we look a decent side now. 2 great goals from us, absolutely ecstatic to beat this lot, always hated the Manc twats. New keeper needed without a doubt. All keepers make mistakes but Turner is a calamity game after game with the ball at his feet. In fairness, he’s actually a pretty good shot stopper but that’s not enough in today’s game unfortunately.

Happy New Year Rad...could be that the shit players were being made shit by Coopers tactics ...or non tactics...Nuno only here a week nd a half nd beats Newcastle nd Man U with the same material at Coopers disposal...

Just no need.

Dread to think what exactly is it Cooper did to you, must have been horrific.

So glad Nuno got the results to give him a solid base to now build on and loving the performances; early days though and he will do very well indeed to replicate the run cooper put together when he joined us.

Happy New Year Rad...could be that the shit players were being made shit by Coopers tactics ...or non tactics...Nuno only here a week nd a half nd beats Newcastle nd Man U with the same material at Coopers disposal...

On the basis of the 3 games so far it appears that you are correct. Cooper couldn't make it work.

I knew our midfield was better than that- fook off Gary fooking Neville, took more than an hour to work out forest were playing well. Wasn't just shit man utd just like Newcastle weren't shit- we were better.

Turner needs a conversation.