Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 15 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

We started poor and lucky some poor individual chances did not leave us behind. But we grew into the game. Luton have not been turned over easily by anyone since they turned the corner and given what's resting on this game I'm happy overall that we grew into it and got our noses in front.

We had more opportunities than them and more on target. Their main efforts have been those Barkley ones.

Dominguez I think would be perfect for this l, put him on HT then get CHO on for origi after 10/15
Dominguez for who? I'd bring him on at 55 mins for Origi, and push MGW closer to Wood

So let's buy a national league player for 100 pound and see how that works out.
But finding a national league player who can make it in the premier league is exceptionally difficult because few can. Certainly not without lots of steps up in between like Luton have had.

You have to be able to spot talent that costs some money but is worth a lot more later. We've done that pretty well

Just noticed that Niakhate dropped from todays squad.

Niakhate, Taiwo, Aina, Tavares, and Montiel to all come back in.

Dominguez for who? I'd bring him on at 55 mins for Origi, and push MGW closer to Wood

Haha I dunno just think he is what we need in the middle. Think Yates and Sangare both grew into in the end though. Yeah maybe your suggestion then CHO for wood later with Elanga through the middle.

Sangare has been good with the ball but is slow and never wins a tackle. He's being overrun as I predicted.

Origi is technically neat but never delivers. Also gets easily out fought.

Haha I dunno just think he is what we need in the middle. Think Yates and Sangare both grew into in the end though. Yeah maybe your suggestion then CHO for wood later with Elanga through the middle.
Oooof, wouldn't do that sub. Maybe CHO for Elanga, but need that central outlet in Wood

So I talked about the subconscious bias, and how Luton are the neutrals team. The commentary I'm listening to is "neutral" but it might as well be Luton's local commentary team.

So I talked about the subconscious bias, and how Luton are the neutrals team. The commentary I'm listening to is "neutral" but it might as well be Luton's local commentary team.
You haven’t got it yet then. When we are the underdogs then Man U are the favoured team. When we are the fancied team the opponents are the favoured team 🙄😞