Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 14 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

Jesus maybe luck will be with us for once. Usually luck is Williams putting that in the net and certainly had he not the handball wouldn't have been given in the past

I'm not going to say much as I'm raging with that performance.

This ain't finishing 1-0.

Someone let me know when we win a single 50:50 or Sangare and Origi stop getting bullied out of the game.

I think we need another CM in here.

Noticed the ref failed to pull Luton up on 2 fouls on Origi plus a blatant handball in the last mins of injury time

Morris is a handfull.

If we can get some sort of control in midfield then I think we can win this quite comfortably. Luton look a mess at the back at times.

We need Dominguez with all the ground he covers, and preferably CHO on for Origi.
Agree. We dont need 4 at the back today on this narrow pitch

If we start next season in the premier league, we'll look back in holding this result as the most important moment.

If we start next season in the championship, we'll look back to this half time as the missed opportunity

I am interested whether you actually can explain it.

It sounds obvious but it actually isn't. When you think about it, the reasons why it actually matters crumble.

Why objectively is it more meaningful the less money you have spent?
So let's buy a national league player for 100 pound and see how that works out.

We started poor and lucky some poor individual chances did not leave us behind. But we grew into the game. Luton have not been turned over easily by anyone since they turned the corner and given what's resting on this game I'm happy overall that we grew into it and got our noses in front.

We had more opportunities than them and more on target. Their main efforts have been those Barkley ones.

Dominguez I think would be perfect for this l, put him on HT then get CHO on for origi after 10/15