Premier League Fantasy Football Vital Villa Mini League - FREE | Vital Football

Premier League Fantasy Football Vital Villa Mini League - FREE

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
Hi all.

Have created a Vital Villa Mini League on the official Premierleague.com fantasy football game, same as last season.

To register your team go to -

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

To join the Vita Villa mini league go to leagues, join league and the code is 68319-159071

Remember it's completely free to play and just a bit of fun to see who can have bragging rights amongst us Vital Villans.

:35:

Might do pretty well this year... won't be able to over estimate Villa players this year.

Come on guys, roll up roll up....

We had a pretty big mini league last year.

Only 11 signed up for this year so far.

Very bothered with Fantasy Leagues before, but I have today.

Selected my squad etc etc. I'll learn as I go along....Lol

I've just rejoined Deano :35:

I had my worst ever season last time to finish around 12th but you had some bad luck not clinching the title in the last week!

I think The Fear should sponsor the league with the outright winner getting an all paid week in Las Vegas! :17:

Yeah I was top for ages then some chump pipped me at the death...

...apologies if anyone reading this was said chump. lol

DeanoVilla - 1/8/2017 10:22

Yeah I was top for ages then some chump pipped me at the death...

...apologies if anyone reading this was said chump. lol

I would be that chump :3: .......no wonder you didnt announce the winner :2: ........and where's my prize? :70:

Well played Tallamuir.

I'm ready to renew the rivalry this season! Are you?

Prize? Better speak to Lord Fear about that one.... maybe he can bring something back from the jungle with him. :15:

Viva Harry Kane!!

Was born ready.

All Fear is going to get in the jungle is the clap from Kerry Katona....knowing I pinched it at the death from you is all the prize I need!!!! :14: :7:

We're up to 20 players now.

Anyone else fancy joining our Vital Mini-League? Completely free to play.

Join up, join in, win feck all :5:

I've put it on facebook and twitter facebook things as well Dean.

I won't don't it whilst we aren't in the Prem. The PL does not exist to me!

Do this every year and never much uptake but hey ho, just in case anyone is interested.

My mate runs mini-leagues on both the Sun's Dreamteam and the Official Premier League fantasy football games. (The one we do the Vital mini league on)

Both are £20 to enter.

Dreamteam one usually has prizes of top 8 ranging from approx £240 for the winner down to £10 for 8th (depending on number of entrants)

PremierLeague one is roughly the same, but also has a £20 manager of the month prize.

So if you play either of these games already and want to spice it up by being in a mini-league with real prizes, just send me a PM and I'll send you the details of the mini league and how to pay.

Cheers

Sod that. I don't know any Championship players other than those at the Villa.

Mickey mouse league I'm not interested in and the sooner we're out of it the better.