Premier League Clubs | Page 2 | Vital Football

Premier League Clubs

Reports in the media this evening suggest that the Premier League is about to scrap the recently introduced extra Pay per View games on Sky & BT Sports.

EPL clubs apparently acknowledge that fans don`t like it - No kidding Sherlock. At £14.95 a go fans have not "bought-in" - literally !

EPL - Greedy Gits.

Reports in the media this evening suggest that the Premier League is about to scrap the recently introduced extra Pay per View games on Sky & BT Sports.

EPL clubs apparently acknowledge that fans don`t like it - No kidding Sherlock. At £14.95 a go fans have not "bought-in" - literally !

EPL - Greedy Gits.
There were reports on talksport that one match last week only attracted 1k viewers. For what is supposed to be THE most attractive league, that speaks volumes.

There were reports on talksport that one match last week only attracted 1k viewers. For what is supposed to be THE most attractive league, that speaks volumes.

I have already cancelled my sky sports package (just kept the cricket channel) After watching the sideways, backwards, insepid, walking performance of most of the Arsenal/Man u. game last week I wish I could cancel it again!

"Manchester United were "set up to fail" by having their Premier League game against Everton scheduled to kick off early on Saturday, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. "

3 hrs. of football in 2 days for £200,000. the players are being put at a physical and mental risk.
I am trying to work out how much a nurse earns for working 12 hr. night shifts, day in day out.
it must run into millions of pounds I guess.

"Manchester United were "set up to fail" by having their Premier League game against Everton scheduled to kick off early on Saturday, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. "

Straight out of the Ferguson book of excuses that one.