PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW | Page 611 | Vital Football

PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

I'm sure we've all been thinking back over our own Brennan highlights reels this morning. What a player he's been for us.

I just want to give a special little mention to him upending Richarlison for being a cocky tw@t. It gave me a small chuckle at the thought of them being introduced on the training ground.

Not going to act like I know loads about all these new signings but I can't help but be incredibly excited by this window.

Not just for the players we've signed but, despite a lot of business being last minute, it seems that we've approached this window with a real plan.

There's been a clear drive to bring in players who can evolve our style of football.

Getting more attacking and athletic at wing back.

Recognising that the CM position is more important than it's ever been and upgrading good players to very good/potentially excellent players.

A focus on younger - prime age players since we brought in enough experienced players last season.

I especially like that there seems to be forethought to address future issues like bringing in two young CBs who, if everyone is fit, will not be forced into action before they are ready and can take over from the older heads that will probably leave at the end of the season.

No transfer window is perfect. The likelihood is that some transfers will flop. It's a shame to have to sell a great talent and servant like Brennan. There remains questions around GK. It's not ideal to ask Cooper to mould such a large group of players together again. However, this has the potential to be a transformational window for us.

So excited to see what Cooper can do with all this talent. Good times ahead. COYR!

Well what a day & night that was had to stay up until Sangare was confirmed as wouldn't have been able to sleep anyway, sad state of affairs for a 70 odd year old codger but that's how football gets you and why we love it.
Best window in a long time if not since transfer windows were introduced, quality in alot of deadwood out, really pleased Brennan didn't go to tinpot Brentford FC.
Haven't seen anything about Dennis or Shelvey going but can't have everything I suppose

I'm sure we've all been thinking back over our own Brennan highlights reels this morning. What a player he's been for us.

I just want to give a special little mention to him upending Richarlison for being a cocky tw@t. It gave me a small chuckle at the thought of them being introduced on the training ground.

I hope Brennan shits in his boots in the changing rooms.

Forest have a very young U 21 team, who beat Arsenal earlier in the week. Forest have another U21 team either out on loan or in the first team squad. Not a bad team this.

Shelvey G, O’Donnell, Obad A, Murillo, Back, Danilo, Abbott, Aguilera, Elanga, Taylor D, ? Just need a young right winger? We do have Williams and Odoi who are 22. We are building for the future.

Forest have a very young U 21 team, who beat Arsenal earlier in the week. Forest have another U21 team either out on loan or in the first team squad. Not a bad team this.

Shelvey G, O’Donnell, Obad A, Murillo, Back, Danilo, Abbott, Aguilera, Elanga, Taylor D, ? Just need a young right winger? We do have Williams and Odoi who are 22. We are building for the future.
Back is back?
Brilliant.