PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW | Page 607 | Vital Football

PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Soooo... Sangare the one that's not happening then?
I want him to sign too

But striker was the key signing

He can come In January if it's hit a glitch now

It's been an incredible transfer window regardless now

Plus extra bonus is we didn't sign Ndidi!! Or the centre back from spurs who both petrified me based on fans reports

Just need CHO to show a great attitude now as he's the other one that could be a waster but happy to give him a chance

Nonsense and downright libellous... Brennaj and DJ clearly have affection for the club, but Spurs are a step up in every respect and we got a good fee. End of discussion.

Yes he loves us deeply and the Robin Hood invisible arrow shooting was 100% proof. One level up from kissing the badge.

Come on Fen, there aren't many players that actually give a shit about a club these days, it's just ruthless big business.

They never love us back how we want x

Sangare has to sign for it to be a good window. Loss of Brennan makes it neutral for me as things stand. Lots of unknowns in the players we have signed as to how they will do

Yes he loves us deeply and the Robin Hood invisible arrow shooting was 100% proof. One level up from kissing the badge.

Come on Fen, there aren't many players that actually give a shit about a club these days, it's just ruthless big business.

They never love us back how we want x
I’m sure there will be sadness on his part. 14 years is a decent length relationship