Preferred sports radio station? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Preferred sports radio station?

Used to listen to Talk Sport in the mornings, loved the Key's and Gray show and then they got that bloody twat Colin Murray on and I haven't listened since!

tarzan - 7/11/2013 09:09

Residing in Brussels, I listen to Talksport. Which leaves me with Alan Brazil and Colin Murray in the morning, both are completely appalling.

This morning Johnny Vaughan and Brian Moore are now on, what a breath of fresh air!

Wondered what stations and broadcasters people liked.

Can't bear Alan Brazil, incredibly bad journalist/pundit. He used to pair up with Ronnie Irani who spent the whole show with his tongue up Brazil's arse (I think I went off on one about these two in the 'who are you' thread). They've now replaced Irani with Dominic Cork who is even worse.

Johnny Vaughn and Brian Moore were excellent; first time I've heard Moore piss himself.

Love Hawkesby and Jacobs. Worm wrestling? Get in!

Love Adrian Durham because you know he'll question AVB and he's guaranteed get some high-pitched cocker-ney on saying: "I normally like you Adrian but today you've really wound me up...(screech as white van/black cab veers into a tree).

Can't stand the sports news reader bloke An-DREW McKenna. Makes a story out of nothing with painfully over-inflected syllables: "David Beckham has stated he's not looking to return to the Premiership this season, but he hasn't said it will NEVER happen..."

That's like saying "Paul McGrath has stated he isn't actually God, but he HASN'T said he ISN'T a lizard-monkey in human skin..."

I think that's it...

R5 by a mile when they are talking sport. I do listen to Talkshite, but when you put the radio on you have to play the game "which one are they talking about today - Spurs or Arsenal" - apart from when Collymore is on they may as well call it Talk North London.

Coz I work nights the middle of the night show is good though, talks about all world sports.