PREDICTOR THREAD … TOTTENHAM V that mob down the road …. SUNDAY 15 th ..4-30 pm ko | Page 3 | Vital Football

PREDICTOR THREAD … TOTTENHAM V that mob down the road …. SUNDAY 15 th ..4-30 pm ko

Some great thoughts on here for this one .
I have never , ever predicted we will lose a game …. there maybe a time I said we will draw .
I’m influenced by the amount of goals Sky show in the build up to this match for each team ……. They have been showing more Tottenham goals than the other mob in the NLD games .
It’s obvious which way the GODS are leaning .
And this time GODS does not mean GaryOneDaySoon.
It is written . We will win .
It may not be pretty , but I won’t care .

All my superstitions will be working overtime .

If we are playing left to right , my left leg has to be over my right leg .
My left arm has to be folded over my right arm and I have to be leaning slightly to the right .
Second half everything changes to the opposite .

And I mustn’t have had sex the night before…..!

Simples …….. we will win . Trust me .

Well feeling very unconfident about this one; let's hope we can at least let them know theyve been in a battle; at best a draw, but suspect they're that much better and we will have to raise our game...

1:2 to the arse, Kane to score for us.

Here is the issue:

**Conte will set us up in his patented 'Play not to lose' technique
**Arsenal have the ball for over 70% possession, dominate all aspects of the game because we are set up to allow it
**We spend most of the game around our own box
**Hugo gets peppered for around 20 shots
**We get maybe one or two good attempts...but we are not clinical...maybe we net one
**Romero gets an early yellow and another later....bye Romero

I would love to see us get a result...but I just don't see it with our negative style of play under Conte.

Ok all...I have all the outcomes. Nobody busted the deadline....good work. Keep updating scorers.

Please don't go back and edit your post, I will not see that. Just post an update to your original if you change.

Tottenham Hotspur

01 Lloris
17 Romero
15 Dier
34 Lenglet
02 Doherty
29 Matar Sarr
05 Højbjerg
19 Sessegnon
21 Kulusevski
07 Son
10 Kane

Substitutes 20 Forster 11 Gil 14 Perisic 33 Davies 06 Sanchez 04 Skipp 09 Richarlison 38 Bissouma 12 Royal