PREDICTOR THREAD The NLD 28/4/24 Home | Page 3 | Vital Football

PREDICTOR THREAD The NLD 28/4/24 Home

sorry but we will lose again from poor defensive errors from quick attacks after losing the ball by the front players whilst Son being offside all the time (he may as well be playing for them opponents as he certainly aint helping us)
3-1 the Scum

We are so inconsistent that this really is almost an impossible call, it could range between 3-0 to us, to 3-0 Arsenal.
It looks like being a good time to play Arsenal, they are looking shaky. I'll stick with a prediction I made a while back that over the remainder of the season we will beat Arsenal, Sheff and Burnley, draw with City and Chelsea, and lose to Lpool. We could just as easily win six or lose six however.
I go with Greavesie above
2-1 Spurs Son x 2
I had hoped you were right in your assessment of them looking shaky.
Sadly, the shaky Gooners looed pretty unshakable last night, so let's just hope they will have tired legs come Sunday! :wheelchair:

I'm going 2-2
Son
Madders

3-2 Tottenham. Son, Madders, VDV.
We have to win the midfield battle. Give Odegaard space and time he will hurt us. We need to man mark him in my opinion. I'm not saying they are a one man team by any stretch but he makes them tick and starts most of their attacks. Unsettle him and put Rice in a battle and we have a chance. I'm just not sure who are the men for the job. Bissouma is just not doing it for me so Iay be tempted with PEH doing the man marking job on Odegaard. Follow him around, niggle at his ankles. Bents probably for the battle with Rice.
Everyone has to turn up and do their jobs. It will be tough but they've had 3 games since our last one. We should be up for this being a derby.

Time you went for that eye test Walt! lol
No one is going for a Draw except Sheringham and Spesh…… !!!!

I read today that 74 is now classed as elderly .
From today I want you you all to start accepting that … and also accept that there may be posts you need to to ignore ….

Replies such as “ arhh , bless him “ will be enough . ……. And accepted this end . :bow:

From today I want you you all to start accepting that … and also accept that there may be posts you need to to ignore ….

Replies such as “ arhh , bless him “ will be enough . ……. And accepted this end . :bow:

90 is the new 60

Ta mate , hope I’m a sprightly as mother in law when I’m that age . She was 90 this week .
Chances are you could be; a balanced diet, a good exercise regime and with the latest advances in rna technology, diseases that ended life/curtailed activity sooner than expected could, within 5 years, be mostly conquered.

Next week I am having an injection (you have to have two a year, that halves your 'bad' cholesterol, mine is not too terrible (2.4) but within 6 months it will be around 1.2 or lower..Inclisiran was approved for use on the NHS in 2021, after clinical trials showed it can cut levels of LDL cholesterol by around 50 per cent. NHS England says inclisiran, whose brand name is Leqvio, could prevent 55,000 heart attacks and strokes, with the potential to save 30,000 lives by 203

The approach/technology that achieved this is now going above the line and within a year to three a skin cancer preventative injection will also be available - shortly thereafter this same tech will be available for around 10 other killer cancers, including prostate.

It's all based around Rna tech, which was accelerated by Covid - so for those of us who survived it, we owe a debt to to this speeding up of research, and of course to those who didn't.

We really are on the cusp of a new World - this approach will have the same revolutionary impact antibiotics did. Incredible really.

now, what are we going to do with these longer lives?

OOpppps, a bit off topic here lol!!

Now, Back to what may be a seminal moment for us and Ange....

I'm already suffering insufferable smugness from le arse fans, it will be even worse after if we lose.

I'm told this morning that the players are confident and are looking almost back to their best...

I hope that's true, win or even draw this and we could stop them winning the PL...

Mmm,Think I'm down for a 3-3 Draw ,Walt mate.🤔

I can only see a smackdown happening here...and we are on the wrong end of it.

It is the NLD...so yeah there is always a chance for crazy things to happen...but hard to see it happening this time.

Spurs 1 - 3 Gooners

Scorer: Werner

Arteta will have his players up for this while Ange plays down the importance of the game. I've been conservative with my prediction, it could be a lot more messy but hope to be surprised by our lads sticking a spanner in their title hopes.