PREDICTOR THREAD The NLD 28/4/24 Home | Vital Football

PREDICTOR THREAD The NLD 28/4/24 Home

Aston Villa will play 2 more games before we face the Old Enemy, which will read AV played 35 and us at 32,which could possibly mean them being 9 points above us! How this scenario came about is down to the incompetence of the powers that be!
I think it's more to do with our opponents participating in the latter stages of cup competitions.

I shall wait to make my prediction to see how they come out of the 3 games before the NLD

0-4 Le arse will spank our arses - I can't see another outcome; they always raise their game against us and at the moment, we're all over the place. Afraid that Arteta will give Ange another lesson in tactics.

Pray I'm wrong. But the only way that happens is if everyone is fully fit and they fight for everything and discover some smarts.

0-3 So fed up after early season promise. Can see them reading us our horoscopes I’m afraid ! Maybe I will change after reflecting but ……

0-4 Le arse will spank our arses - I can't see another outcome; they always raise their game against us and at the moment, we're all over the place. Afraid that Arteta will give Ange another lesson in tactics.

Pray I'm wrong. But the only way that happens is if everyone is fully fit and they fight for everything and discover some smarts.
Sadly Spursex, i think you are right. given our recent struggles, i fail to see how we will break them down.They will then expose the lack of protection or back two receive (I say back two because Porro and Udogie are constantly caught upfield when our attacks break down).
Add in the obvious lack of fitness with Maddison, Bentancour and Sarr, I can only see this going one way.
I will be there , I am part excited by the game and part dreading it.

Sadly Spursex, i think you are right. given our recent struggles, i fail to see how we will break them down.They will then expose the lack of protection or back two receive (I say back two because Porro and Udogie are constantly caught upfield when our attacks break down).
Add in the obvious lack of fitness with Maddison, Bentancour and Sarr, I can only see this going one way.
I will be there , I am part excited by the game and part dreading it.
I feel the same emotion, I'll be giving this game a miss as my most recent knee injury just makes it all too awkward logistics wise.

I pray we're both wrong.