Predictor rules adjustment | Vital Football

Predictor rules adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walthamstow wanderer

Alert Team
Staff member
Hi all ,
With the predictor thread evolving and new ideas being put forward , which is brilliant and welcome , I am adding Gary’s idea of bonus points for predicting the CORRECT SCORE .
Anyone who predicts the correct score will get a bonus of five points .
The rules are laid out below .

This thread is hopefully just for reference only , so you can all read , digest , understand and pass any examination on their content !!!!! Ha ha

1)
Correct Score .........................................................................5 pts

2)
Correct outcome of match .....................................................1 pt

3)
Correct goal difference ...........................................................2 pts

4)
Bonus points for correct goal difference...................1 pt per goal
The above are in addition to the correct score and can still be used if you don’t get the correct score
5)
Predictions to be posted two hours before kick off . I understand there may be times when this isn’t possible , so please offer an explanation . No prediction will be considered after the teams have been announced . This is to make it fair for everyone .

6)
Only predictions posted on the predictor thread will be considered . If you predict on the match thread there is a chance I may not see it .

7)
Goalscorers ............ Harry Kane .... 1point

All others ..........2 points

8)
I will accept a change of predicted scorers right up to kick off time .
Change of score can be posted before the two hour cut off time .

9)

Please put any changes of scores or scorers as a new post . The last post by any poster will be the one I go with .

10)
Just because Nick asks for a Stewards Enquiry , it doesn’t mean there will be one !

11) At all times I am up for bribery , corruption, slipperyness , cajoling , or promise , but just be aware points can be deducted without discussion at any time , under my discretion , whether justified or not !

12) Bonus points can and will be awarded for any reason I see fit ,.... see rule 11.

13)
Any underhand tactics to increase any posters chances of winning the league will at first be admired , but will ultimately be jumped upon and draconian punishments meted out .

All decisions on any disputes will be at my sole adjudication . ( see rule 11 )

Walt has spoken . ...... happy predicting

Status
Not open for further replies.