prediction league | Vital Football

prediction league

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
is hotting up with 4 to 5 in with a chance of winning.
This weekends games includes tonights wolves v derby match so make sure you predict by 7.45 to keep in with a chance.
Carl in lead at moment.

All games except the last two are up now.

All new aways have included for bonus points for correct City away supporter attendance,

plus as an added incentive,

a range for the City away attendance 50 either way of the actual number attendance. Up to you what you want this range to be except it must be maximum 100 between both figures ( not into x+1 Rex keeping it simple!!!). It doesn't have to be 50 either side of your actual number in the first selection.

The games from now on that are posted are played weekends and midweek and on various days including within each round so make sure you dont miss your selections by assuming they are all on Saturdays - they are NOT!!!!!.

Yep - now just transfer it to the Pred thread so DG can score you.

You can grumble mumble if you like :grin: :grin:

I advise that both DG and I have tried to find out the number of Fulham supporters who attended the final match of the season at CR but to no avail.

The number was one of the bonus points

I've recommended to DG to lapse this section of the bonus points for that game due to lack of information to which he has agreed .

I never thought it would be so hard to find out away attendances but I did read one report that clubs are commonly tardy and/or reluctant in announcing the away fan numbers.

carl mate,
letting you now that you've predicted Norwich v ipshit twice !
not surrised youre rding high in the league,not complaining though as you've got city winning twice :grin:

Final games of the season now up

Champ, Leagues 1 and 2 all finals at Wembley

First game and deadline for posts is Saturday 23 at 17:30 when the first game kicks off