prediction league | Vital Football

prediction league

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
is tailing off.
Just 2 predictions for newcastle game so far and Steve Oz has forgot to predict the actual Norwich game score.
Come on chaps. Get predicting

I predict DG will be freezing cold , and that it will rain on him. He will also lose his ticket and miss his train .

I predict DG will lose his glasses and will have to hire binoculars to see the game from 8th tier in away end. . . Whilst hands turn blue with minus temperature.

Talking of glasses I was a bit ambitious a couple of nights ago and when getting ready for bed risked taking off shirt over head before glasses and broke them again. They are now on 4 th super glue repair.
Same ones that YB knocked off at Bramall Lane and lens that popped out at Carrow Road and went down 3 rows in stand.
There is so much glue that I cannot see too well in left hand side.
Have to take super glue with me in overnight bag !

You realise that my predictions are doomed to be wrong.

However, if you insist, 2 away goals so either N 1-2 Nc or N 0-2 NC.

I will go for 1-2 :grin:

I predict we will get relegated if continue with current management side. I also predict we will struggle against CP next match. CP won today and have a new manager, who despite his style of play, will get them geared up. I also predict we will also be even more depressed next Sat evening.

I predict that I will be many hundreds of miles away in Southern Spain next Saturday .I will be hoping for a text that will one of two pieces of good news .. Either that we have won , or that Hugh has been sacked .