Prediction League | Vital Football

Prediction League

Where's the prediction league tables history thread gone Patchy?

Hi Davey, sorry I'm not sure which thread you mean? The thread with tables for this year is pinned at the top, but if it's a different one, then let me know and I'll see if I can dig it out.

However Patchy feels on the day ;)

Seriously though...

Scoring System:
Predict the score and goalscorers (for both teams)
5 Points - Correct result and scoreline
2 Points - Correct result but wrong scoreline
1 Point - Each correct goalscorer (regardless of whether you get the result/scoreline correct)
However,

If Gills win any game 1-0 and Ollie Lee scores the winner, the league is declared null and void from that point. The title is handed to me for eternity, and everyone buys me a pint. 👍

It's srill there Davey and don'r worry,, you are still top (thanks to my Mandron goal being given to Kashket - grrrrr).

However,

If Gills win any game 1-0 and Ollie Lee scores the winner, the league is declared null and void from that point. The title is handed to me for eternity, and everyone buys me a pint. 👍

I will personally buy you a case of your favourite beer should that outcome occur this season.

However,

Rob. You had our previously good scorer from corners, Jack Tucker, last season. He fell off a cliff that year for goals.

This year you’ve had our previously decent scorer of the odd goal, Ollie Lee. He’s fallen off a cliff too.

Can I implore you not to pick 1-0 Nichols, or 1-0 Hawkins or in fact any player who’s close to Gills 1st team squad next season please.

Go for 1-0 Mandron next season. Good lad 👍

How about picking General Robert E Lee in deference to our new American owner?

Ok he died 153 years ago but he could make a comeback. Remember, Lazarus played for QPR.