• Yes - that would seem the fairest outcome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That would seem the fairest outcome so yes

• Would be harsh not to so it’s a yes from me

• Yes, let’s all give him a clap on Thursday night as well

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Yes. Oh did I mention Brexit is a brilliant idea?

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Yes - BTW Brexiteers are all racist

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yes but League One should finish no matter how long it takes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Yes and League One’s finish should be based on current standings too

• Yes but League One should just be scrapped

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No - give it to nibbles

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Oh no. Cummings as my campaign manager!! I'll win with his Machiavellian help but do I sell my soul to the Devil for the glory of winning?

I'm torn now. I'd like to think I've got a moral compass so I'll do without Cummings thanks and accept inevitable defeat. The consolation will be the opportunity to whinge like a Scouse.

Oh no. Cummings as my campaign manager!! I'll win with his Machiavellian help but do I sell my soul to the Devil for the glory of winning?

I'm torn now. I'd like to think I've got a moral compass so I'll do without Cummings thanks and accept inevitable defeat. The consolation will be the opportunity to whinge like a Scouse.
Only joking Rob and i are better anyway and 100% nicer.Time you switched nibbles appears to have tried to stitch you up with a very unfair ballot paper.If we lose Rob and I will continue the campaign.

I was gonna go with the underdog and vote with Chris and Rob. But now with their campaigning efforts, there is a groundswell building and nibbles might end up the underdog and G58 the favourite.

I’ll wait till the last minute and see what the exit polls predict. They are always on the money aren’t they....

I think this vote has a remarkable similarity with political voting in this country. For purposes of this I would say Nibbles is a Tory he has many rivals all of which have very broadly the same attitude to politics. The tory party often get about 40% of the vote (as it stands at present)The test the majority can't agree or where to attack the Tories. Some parties have even been known to talk and even work with them but have no real relationship with them the vast majority of the time. The 40% generally get total power as that is the system that works almost every time.Well done Nibbles for setting up a poll that is a microcosm of our political system.

I'm sure Nibbles will be horrified at the thought of being a Tory.
Then he must stop this injustice and help the give the real majority victory. Nibbles join the clap campaign to rid this message board of this Tory style victory.If 58 and nibbles switch sides then we stop this Tory style injustice.

Last edited: