Prediction League 21/22 | Vital Football

Prediction League 21/22

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
Welcome to our return to the Premier League and a whole new set of fixtures for 21/22 for you to salivate over in our renewed quest for Predictor of the Season

The first 6 threads are now up covering August and September Prem games.

Remember though that the TV channels are yet to advise their matches so whilst the dates are current they are likely to change for some matches that may affect our thread selections, so GET IN EARLY so you dont fall foul of rescheduled earlier games.

For the game ones of us you can do it early like I have so I dont miss out. For the more consciously studious who want to wait until all our new players have arrived (cough cough) and then study the form and predict, brilliant way to go - but dont leave it to the last minute and forget.

I'm sure DG will rev you up if we are short on predictions closer to the matches.

To everyone I wish you all the best and lets have some fun yet again.

Thanks Steve.
I will take this opportunity to ask who will be taking part and start a
blank league table.
Last year BB was top on alphabetical order and stayed there all season.

Posted.

I have made little to no investment to last year's set up. The poor performance left the team in financial do do.

We will of course attempt to punch above our weight but the early games look grim and we will need more than a little miracle.

I will be predicting but not with a good CB or Striker as I decided not to spend any money on these vital requirements so anticipate rock bottom by end of August.

I’ll be back for another season . My owner ,Mrs YB ,hates the Premier League and has said she will not help in any way with my predicting . Mrs YB also hopes I will be relegated so I can predict in the Championship .

Carabao Cup Round 2 thread known in our Prediction League as LC2 is now up for you all

The games are scheduled for week commencing 23 August 2021 but the actual match dates are yet to be announced - traditionally held on the Tuesday or Wednesday

Its a spread across the 4 main leagues

There is also the first of this seasons bonus points on offer, a little different to what we have done before and DG has all the power!!!!!!

Enjoy

Thanks Steve.
I will base this purely on a team from a lower league beating a team even just one league above. For example Bournemouth beating us.
Its too early in season for bottom beating top in same league to be a shock.

So far Steve, 76, Rex and YB have predicted for first set of games ( starting Friday night ). That leaves 6 of us to predict soon.

Early season table

Table after P1.

Forever Y 76. P. 1. Pts. 7. GD. 7.
FC Bears. P. 1. Pts. 6. GD. 6.
Steve from Oz. P. 1. Pts. 5. GD. 5.
Rex. P. 1. Pts. 4. GD. 4.
Screaming. P. 1. Pts. 4. GD. 4.
Tuckster. P. 1. Pts. 4. GD. 4.
Drayton Green. P. 0. Pts. 2. GD. 2.
Yellow Belly. P. 1. Pts. 2. GD. 2.

Comparison of pro
Lawro. P1. Pts. 10. GD 10.