Prediction League 21/22 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Prediction League 21/22

January 2022 threads are now up, only 3 new Prem ones but dont forget the FA Cup thread which is already up

City playing mostly Saturdays but the Watford game is a Friday night so be aware and dont leave it until the last minute.

Lets hope and here's wishing we all have good fortune for 2022

Happy New Year Folks

Keep Well
Thanks Steve, and you, and to everyone else on here too.

January 2022 threads are now up, only 3 new Prem ones but dont forget the FA Cup thread which is already up

City playing mostly Saturdays but the Watford game is a Friday night so be aware and dont leave it until the last minute.

Lets hope and here's wishing we all have good fortune for 2022

Happy New Year Folks

Keep Well
Steve one game on the list is off, liverpool game, is it worth replacing it? If too much agg leave it, up to you

I have not provided a table for P18 as only one game went ahead with 4 predictors getting 0 each.
Will have to await completion of all games and add as a table update then.

Last edited:
Steve one game on the list is off, liverpool game, is it worth replacing it? If too much agg leave it, up to you

76- I dont have the capability of changing the threads after 30 mins have elapsed they are set in stone, the title immediately which that is very annoying, as before this "upgrade" I could fix typos in the title for 30mins also

We have postponed games during a season normally and now with the Covid we may not even see the equal games played till close to the end of the season - depends when they get re-arranged

Steve.
May be just me on pc, but threads can be edited over days now.
Just press edit and save.

Not suggesting you do it but due to game postponed I am
getting into a bit of a quandry.

If just one game is postponed I do a league table and add that game in to nearest batch of games. If most are postponed I leave it out as I have done for P18.
I have stated a postponed thread and predictors can change their scores before the revised match date if they wish.

DG - yep I know the body can be edited - just checked back on an October thread but its the original title that cant be edited if I've missed a spelling mistake like Brentford a few weeks back. I cant change that even immediately after the post.

If I went back and changed the threads that would stuff up my system for equality allocations for a fair representation over the season and be quite a mess. It takes some time to put these together and changing mid-stream is messy, as well as having predictions that would become defunct and then adding to your burden of what's in and what's out. I dont want to add to your burden as I know its quite a job to carry out the results assessment, something that I have in the forefront of my mind when I want to add more matches in and I resist for that reason.

Its fine how it is thanks Steve.
If games get played reasonably quickly I will do an update in one go for them all. If it takes time as it probably will I may wait until each match day set is complete and do an update as P ? a.

Reactions: Rex
Or we could call a halt now and present the victor with the trophy. Whoever that might be. :yes:

I suppose, being one of those old pensioners, it would be Victor Mature.

Just updated tables for P19, P20, P21.
Omitted P18 as most games nominated were postponed.

I have created a thread for missing games so if anybody wants to revise their prediction or predict if missed the first time please do it on that thread.

Thanks

Table after P19

Rex. P. 20. Pts. 132. GD. 6.60

Forever Y 76. P. 20 Pts. 129. GD. 6.45
Steve from Oz. P. 20 Pts. 121. GD. 6.05

Yellow Belly. P. 19 Pts. 108. GD. 5.68
Screaming. P. 17. Pts. 102. GD. 6.00
Nathan. P. 19. Pts. 96 GD. 5.05
FC Bears. P. 18 Pts .86. GD. 4.77
Drayton Green. P. 16 Pts. 72. GD. 4.50

Tuckster. P. 8 Pts. 47. GD. 5.87

Comparison of pro
Lawro. P18. Pts. 127. GD. 7.05

Table after P20

Rex. P. 21. Pts. 139. GD. 6.62

Forever Y 76. P. 21 Pts. 133. GD. 6.33
Steve from Oz. P. 21 Pts. 125. GD. 5.95

Yellow Belly. P. 20 Pts. 113. GD. 5.65
Screaming. P. 18. Pts. 104. GD. 5.77
Nathan. P. 20. Pts. 103 GD. 5.15
FC Bears. P. 19 Pts .93. GD. 4.89
Drayton Green. P. 17 Pts. 74. GD. 4.35

Comparison of pro
Lawro. P19. Pts. 131. GD. 6.89

Table after P21

Rex. P. 22. Pts. 144. GD. 6.54

Forever Y 76. P. 22 Pts. 135. GD. 6.14
Steve from Oz. P. 22 Pts. 129. GD. 5.86

Yellow Belly. P. 20 Pts. 113. GD. 5.65
Screaming. P. 19. Pts. 110. GD. 5.78
Nathan. P. 20. Pts. 103 GD. 5.15
FC Bears. P. 19 Pts .93. GD. 4.89
Drayton Green. P. 17 Pts. 74. GD. 4.35

Comparison of pro
Lawro. P20. Pts. 135. GD. 6.75

Cheers DG, I am terrible at remembering to predict cup games as I have zero interest in them. Mind you, hard to get interested in the league with this Club these days!

Been a poor season for me. I think I got the palace result correct but been very hit and miss.

FA Cup 4 is now up for your voting pleasure, not our usual set of antagonists

To be played on Fri 4 Feb so dont leave it too long to enter

Maybe Bears can replenish his stocks
and
A test for our leader Rex possibly with FY aiming to catch him!!!!