PREDICTION LEAGUE 2022 / 2023 | Vital Football

PREDICTION LEAGUE 2022 / 2023

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
Welcome back to a new season and more predicting with different teams

I've added in the first two threads, the rest of August just waiting for the TV channels to mess them around, picked them but not sure of the playing days.

Join in guys and gals, we all start from scratch, so lets go.

Thanks Steve.
The key is predicting every game.
That comes from me who forgot at least 4 times and came bottom.

I’ll be joining in . I think I finished 4th …..not bad but a long way from the glory years when I won one year and came a close second after being bottom at Christmas the following year . I need new investment!

I’ll be joining in . I think I finished 4th …..not bad but a long way from the glory years when I won one year and came a close second after being bottom at Christmas the following year . I need new investment!

I am American and am offering to buy entire club but may have to settle for 0.5 %
and zero investment if you are Smiff like. :grinning::grinning:

Last edited:
I will join in and will continue to use the self funding model even though it means I will never win.

I am going to predict a win for every game and finish bottom.
Tuckster where are you ?

My policy is to not listen to any offers, accept mediocrity and be happy that majority of fans have no ambition and I get away with it. :grinning::grinning:

Every Friday I am going to issue a statement to the press about how important each prediction is , and how hard I will try , and how I will push myself to the limit . After all that bollox I will completely eff my predicting up on Saturdays and get relegated

Every Friday I am going to issue a statement to the press about how important each prediction is , and how hard I will try , and how I will push myself to the limit . After all that bollox I will completely eff my predicting up on Saturdays and get relegated

YB,
You might need to modify your announcement timing and predicting on Saturdays cus City play on a Friday sometimes and there's one in the early rounds - dont want you missing out that early :grinning:

Reactions: Rex
Despite my reservations about DS's ability to deliver Championship success, I have gone fairly bullish in the opening games.

I may have to moderate that later.

I'll wait until Friday to predict. See if Aarons, or anyone is sold in that time. Any injuries or returns and the quality of player incoming.

I will be away on holiday from today for three weeks so I decided to predict before I left.
My prediction ability is not good enough to assess whether Aarons is playing although I tend to rely on Kenny starting :bow:

Afternoon All.
Back from short break in Kent and checking predictions.

7 of us so far for tonight / tomorrow games.

Bears. Only regular not to predict so far.

Afternoon DG . Huddersfield v Burnley tonight . Passed close to their ground every day for 40 years on my way to and from work . I only ever went in their ground when we were playing there

First table up.
Steve on form again.

Table after C 01.

Steve from Oz. P. 1. Pts. 15. GD. 15.

Nathan. P. 1. Pts. 12. GD. 12.
Screaming. P. 1. Pts. 8. GD. 8.

Drayton Green. P. 1. Pts. 5. GD. 5.
Rex. P. 1. Pts. 5. GD. 5.
FC Bears. P. 1. Pts. 2. GD. 2.
Forever Y 76. P. 1. Pts. 2. GD. 2.

Yellow Belly. P. 1. Pts. 0. GD. 0.

Last edited: