Prediction League 2017/18 | Page 6 | Vital Football

Prediction League 2017/18

Here is the final table.
A bit late as I am still working a 100 hour week.
Congrats to YB.

FINAL TABLE AFTER GAME C46

Yellow Belly. P49. 278 pts. ( av 5.67 ).

Drayton Green. P50. 266 pts. ( av 5.32 ).
Steve from Oz P51. 266 pts. ( av 5.21 ).

Carl 8809. P50. 254 pts. ( av 5.08 ).
SvenGoran. P49. 243 pts. ( av 4.96 ).
Nathan . P39. 229 pts. ( av 5.87 ).
Suffolk. P44. 228 pts. ( av 5.18 ).
Screaming. P34. 206 pts. ( av 6.05 ).
FCBEARS P34. 155 pts. ( av 4.56 ).
Rex P6. 24 pts. ( av 4.00 ).

FFL P1. 2 pts. ( av 2.00 )

I must improve and I have already identified a second-tier German to help me predict better scores

Next year I will do table in German.

Never a strong point of mine at School.
' Die Spigelei ist auf den boden' all I could say but relevant to the
crap cook Smiff.

Thank you very much fellow posters for your recognition of my magnificent achievement. This has been been achieved despite the fact that Mrs YB has given an interview to the Times where she has has stated her utter dislike of the Prediction League . Mrs YB has installed Dopey Farkup as my coach to ensure I do not not win the Prediction League again and she has predicted that next season I will end the season in Prediction Bundasliga 3 in 14th position which she will hail as progression to the Vauxhall Conference in 50 years time when King Nepotism Tom will reign supreme over my achievement of having won sweet f*** all . Thank you and good night

I would just like to say as part of the prediction management team that if YB continues to win and is in danger of being successful we will have to replace him with a third rate German predictor who signs a team of fourth rate Germans to help him.

Having interviewed YB this week after his victory and asked him what he puts his success down to, it would appear the major tactic is to start every home game score with the number 0 to at least get one point for correct goals scored and then select any number of 1 to 3 for the opposition. this often leads to correct home defeat score.
I also asked him if his tactics would change for next season bearing in mind Fark up is scouring the German Sunday league for a striker who scores more than 2 goals a season but despite the huge £ 2 million budget he has indicated that a 0 would still be the best bet.

I am struggling to find the time to work on the table every week and although I often make errors and leave the table for several weeks, I have decided not to sell up to a more suitable person but am handing it over to as yet unborn family baby to take over after I have finally
completely ruined the whole prediction league.

To celebrate my victory I am pleased to announce in conjunction with Prediction Bundesliga 3 , I will be doing an open top bike ride of the Fine City . The route of the open top bike ride celebrations will be via every pub in Norwich . The route will also go past Carrow Road where I will chuck a brick through the Boardroom window before cycling into the river Wensum having drunk too much

:clap::clap::grinning::grinning:

As on the management team of prediction bungles league 3, I have a suggestion for an amendment to the open top bike ride celebration.
In the interest of the Smiffs transfer budget not being halved by employing Bodger and Badger Glass company to repair the glazing I recommend that Sir Benny and Nelson join in the bike ride and are in charge of throwing the bricks :grinning: