Predicting The Attendance. Or Not?? | Vital Football

Predicting The Attendance. Or Not??

HitherImp

Vital Football Hero
Is everyone still up for Predict The Attendance once full attendance actually becomes an option (which it hopefully will at some point this season)?

I'll try to think of another game to keep everyone amused in the meantime: watch this space!

COYI

Count me in as well please Hither.

Perhaps we could have a league of Hortinisms if games are streamed live and he commentates. Number and time of his first mistaken player/general lack of following the game etc.....

Yes please.

As an interim alternative, we could have "Post Match Interview Standard Phrase Bingo". Each participant chooses 5 phrases that they think the opposing manager will come out with in the post match interview....

Yes please Hither. Perhaps we could have a guess the time of the first goal competition whilst we are waiting for the return of attendances at the games. With a 1 in 90 chance of predicting the minute of the first goal I would have a better chance of success compared to my attempts at guessing the attendance figure. Just an idea.

Yes please Hither. Perhaps we could have a guess the time of the first goal competition whilst we are waiting for the return of attendances at the games. With a 1 in 90 chance of predicting the minute of the first goal I would have a better chance of success compared to my attempts at guessing the attendance figure. Just an idea.

Better odds if you pick minutes 45 and 90 !