Predict the FA Cup Attendance - Northampton Town (H) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Predict the FA Cup Attendance - Northampton Town (H)

I'll take the late ones this morning as this is just for fun, but that'll have to be it now - three hours to kickoff, come on you Imps!!!!

Little disappointing crowd today, until you look around the other clubs. We had the largest cup attendance and more than Grimsby, Scunny, and Accrington combined.

Got lucky with my crowd guess, but the young guy sat next to me got even luckier, he had a pre match bet on the Imps to win 3-2, at the final whistle he was beside himself, dont know what he won but it certainly paid for his season ticket !!

Got lucky with my crowd guess, but the young guy sat next to me got even luckier, he had a pre match bet on the Imps to win 3-2, at the final whistle he was beside himself, dont know what he won but it certainly paid for his season ticket !!
I can give you a couple of reasons why that was not Notty.

Unless I missed something ours was the top FA Cup crowd at 6,012, excellent value, £10 well spent !!

Match predictions below, well done to impsimps with honourable mentions to Stevie and CornyImp...... Thanks to everyone who played!

1542048197580.png

I believe this is the widest spread of predictions we've had #notacollectiveclue

This one sits outside the League competition, just for fun and kudos/bragging rights and is on a match by match basis rather than cumulative.....