Predict The Attendance - Port Vale (H) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Predict The Attendance - Port Vale (H)

Another superb attendance at the Bank for the Mighty Imps faithful, hangovers and lack of public transport notwithstanding - 9106 total with 235 from t'other side of the Pennines.

First points of 2019 go to Norfolk Imp with -2, with the unpredecented situation of me on -11 and Jamesimp on -17. Congratulations, Norfolk Imp!!! :bow::bow:

Another superb attendance at the Bank for the Mighty Imps faithful, hangovers and lack of public transport notwithstanding - 9106 total with 235 from t'other side of the Pennines.

First points of 2019 go to Norfolk Imp with -2, with the unpredecented situation of me on -11 and Jamesimp on -17. Congratulations, Norfolk Imp!!! :bow::bow:
Well done Kev and Jimbo! Sadly i was 60 out!

With thanks for your patience, please see below the match predictions and the up-to-date sheet as of Port Vale. Also attached is the full spreadsheet for anyone with too much time on their hands....

1546867414457.png

1546867468559.png

Attachments

• Predict the Attendance - portvalehome.xlsx
    90.4 KB · Views: 2
Hither, stewards enquiry into Spilsby52 total. Somehow lost 1,000 of his total from previous game total. Not that we take this too seriously. Is it still the usual £500 to the winner?

Hither, stewards enquiry into Spilsby52 total. Somehow lost 1,000 of his total from previous game total. Not that we take this too seriously. Is it still the usual £500 to the winner?

Sorry if I have made an error, I'll look into it. There was a mistake for the Crewe game, though, that I'd missed Spilsby's very close prediction entirely (mea maxima culpa indeed....) and I updated the sheets after New Year.
I'll confirm the true state of affairs tomorrow and blame it on excessive Malbec if I was wrong :oops:

Follow-up 08/01/19: have rechecked the figures and the unexpected change for Spilsby52 is as I suggested above. I missed his prediction for the Crewe game at the time and have since put it right: the Crewe and Cambridge tables were re-edited in the new year. We have a mid-season challenger for the title it seems!
Massive thanks for flagging this anomaly, though: sometimes errors do creep in and I really deeply appreciate the eagle-eyed forum members letting me know. :bow:
Working on what the prize will be!!

Last edited:
Sorry if I have made an error, I'll look into it. There was a mistake for the Crewe game, though, that I'd missed Spilsby's very close prediction entirely (mea maxima culpa indeed....) and I updated the sheets after New Year.
I'll confirm the true state of affairs tomorrow and blame it on excessive Malbec if I was wrong :oops:

Follow-up 08/01/19: have rechecked the figures and the unexpected change for Spilsby52 is as I suggested above. I missed his prediction for the Crewe game at the time and have since put it right: the Crewe and Cambridge tables were re-edited in the new year. We have a mid-season challenger for the title it seems!
Massive thanks for flagging this anomaly, though: sometimes errors do creep in and I really deeply appreciate the eagle-eyed forum members letting me know. :bow:
Working on what the prize will be!!
Thanks Hither, it all matches what I expect now. Sorry to leapfrog you into 2nd John :wahey:Glad it's not just me who takes this a bit too seriously for their own good :shake:.

Thanks Hither, it all matches what I expect now. Sorry to leapfrog you into 2nd John :wahey:Glad it's not just me who takes this a bit too seriously for their own good :shake:.

Gutted to be shafted downt to 3rd Spilsby. I blame DC for his competitive nature being contagious.