Predict the Attendance - Leyton Orient (h) | Vital Football

Predict the Attendance - Leyton Orient (h)

HitherImp

Vital Football Hero
It's a bit of a wait until we next get some football at the Bank, but I might as well get organised....

Next fixture is Good Friday and the visitors are our fellow playoff challengers Leyton Orient. This is going to be a tasty one!!! I suspect a good attendance with the schools being off.

Predictions on this thread by noon of Friday 29th, please.

Come on you Mighty Imps!!

Will be going for a similar gate to Bristol Rovers, so my guess is 9489. Though judging by this comment on one of the Orient forums, maybe we shouldn’t bother turning up.

We are far superior to Lincoln and I fully expect 3 points. Peterborough didn't impress me when we played them previously so I would expect a good, fair and decent game and hopefully we will have enough to previal.

Will be going for a similar gate to Bristol Rovers, so my guess is 9489. Though judging by this comment on one of the Orient forums, maybe we shouldn’t bother turning up.

We are far superior to Lincoln and I fully expect 3 points. Peterborough didn't impress me when we played them previously so I would expect a good, fair and decent game and hopefully we will have enough to previal.
I saw that too. If they are far superior to a side that has P13 W8 D5 L0 F27 A4 Pts29 and scored 16 in the last 3 games, they must be absolutely brilliant. Start shaking in your boots, Lincoln.

(Incidentally, Orient have scored one goal in their last four games: far superior to us).