Predict the Attendance: Exeter City (A) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Predict the Attendance: Exeter City (A)

Plaudits to martonimp with 33 over :thumbup:!! Anyone who didn't predict has been assigned Notty's rather random figure......

Is that not more than ground capacity and therefore not the work of a rational functioning adult? We are talking Notty after all...

Perhaps the maximum achieveable figure would be fairer?

Is that not more than ground capacity and therefore not the work of a rational functioning adult? We are talking Notty after all...

Perhaps the maximum achieveable figure would be fairer?

You make a good point, Chester, especially as the difference is a large one - will give this some thought and report back (getting a bit late this end....)

Accumulated score tables after the Exeter match. Also attached is the season spreadsheet for interest......

1535974040808.png

Attachments

• Predict the Attendance - exetercity270818.xlsx
    51.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Not sure I understand on this one- I posted an attendance on page 3 but this shows me -3203 for the game. I over predicted by about 1100 not 3203? Have I misread the table?

Not sure I understand on this one- I posted an attendance on page 3 but this shows me -3203 for the game. I over predicted by about 1100 not 3203? Have I misread the table?
It's the aggregated variance from actual. At least I hope so for Notty's sake.

Let me check when I get to work, I may have made a mistake and will put it right if so.... Apologies if that's the case.

Sorry, forgot to attach the main spreadsheet and mis-worded the email (desk move at work frazzled my remaining brain cells, clearly). Now edited above with apologies......