Pre-Match View From Leicester | Vital Football

Pre-Match View From Leicester

“It’s really, really difficult to dislike Sheff United.”

blimey :eek:
All a bit discombobulating to be getting all this praise.

What's all this bullying bolox ?
We're a much smaller team than most.
Why can't people just shurrup with the stereotypical bullshit

A win for us and the pigs deducted 15 points would be reminiscent of this:

Attachments

• A677BA7E-7FA6-43B8-B923-8CA5C69D2A61.jpeg
    A677BA7E-7FA6-43B8-B923-8CA5C69D2A61.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 0
It is curious that the oinkers hearing that was supposed to take three days has not reported its findings a month later? I'm now going for a deduction for next season, on account of it being too late to apply it this.

It always worries me greatly when opposition supporters think they’ll lose, especially when they are as good a team as are Leicester. After the 2nd. half against Bournemouth, they will want to ensure there is no repeat of that. As always, I fear the worst, but hope for the best.
P.S. To all supporters of other teams, journalists and so-called experts - we don‘t “bully“ anyone at this level - the difference is that under CW, we’ve now stopped allowing opponents to bully us.

It always worries me greatly when opposition supporters think they’ll lose, especially when they are as good a team as are Leicester. After the 2nd. half against Bournemouth, they will want to ensure there is no repeat of that. As always, I fear the worst, but hope for the best.
P.S. To all supporters of other teams, journalists and so-called experts - we don‘t “bully“ anyone at this level - the difference is that under CW, we’ve now stopped allowing opponents to bully us.
Leicester will always have a chance against almost anyone wi Vardy on't pitch.St Christopher gave him a glowin tribute in his pre game interview,rightly so as well.UTMPB

It is curious that the oinkers hearing that was supposed to take three days has not reported its findings a month later? I'm now going for a deduction for next season, on account of it being too late to apply it this.

I think they're waiting to see how many points clear they are before punishing them

20 points clear of relegation and theyll give them a "massive" penalty of 19 points.

15 points clear and they'll give them a massive 14 point deduction.

That'll stop all this cheating won't it ?

They'll piss themselves laughing at everybody who has played fairly throughout, and they'll still believe that they are everybodys second favourite club.