Pre-Match View From Fulham | Vital Football

Pre-Match View From Fulham

Roy G Biv

Vital Reserves Team

Anyone would think that George Cohen, Johhny Haynes, Alan Mullery and Tony Macedo were turning out for the River Thames mob!

If only we didn’t have players jetting off on international duty,we wouldn’t have lost our right back for the game 🥴

Very true. Overkill when our priority is the league and should concentrate on things that mean most to Blades fans. Even England International matches mean sweet f..k all to me, choice between watching them play and painting the back door, then pass me the undercoat and watch it dry. Remember the days when Internationals were played during league fixtures and standing on the Kop when we heard England had beaten the Jocks 9 - 3 with Jimmy Greaves scoring a hat full,even that less important to me than watching the Blades! No great fan of Internationals other than watching Brasil or Argentina, cos ever since the brain dead mob picked donkey Swan over the best footballing centre half in the country, Joe Shaw I lost interest in the, If your face fits bunch that England turn out, TC excluded ofcourse!

Baldock's made us more defensively competitive for one game - he's done his bit. Now he needs to miss another 10.

The consolation is that it has surely cemented our decision not to offer him another contract. His availability has become a joke. It'll only get worse.