Potential parking problems at the Bank | Vital Football

Potential parking problems at the Bank

Surprised that this hasn't happened before with the tight roads around the ground. Travelling to away matches last year by car the majority of other towns had these restrictions

The bus is free if you've got season tx, or over a certain age. You can have a drink as well then. I normally go down the Witch and Wardrobe after to dissect the game.

Where's St. Andrews Place?

There's a St. Andrews Street and St. Andrews Close.

St Andrews Place is Off Chelsford St opposite Stanley Place
St Andrews Close is at the bottom of St Andrews St & Scorer St you can also walk to it via Kingsway

The parking restrictions will only happen if the residents agree to it.
They tried this a few years back but it didn't come to anything.

I can understand it from a residents point of view but tbh it's just another death knell for the High Street isn't it as you are basically left with no alternative than to pay to pop into town or walk miles, so why bother? It doesn't bother me from a matchday point of view as I will get the bus or walk in but it's probably bye bye to popping into town and paying to park.

It makes me laugh when the council say all money will be reinvested into the local area! Yeah right who actually believes that Bull---t!

It won’t go through I doubt, too many rental properties therefore why agree to a scheme and pay a yearly cost unless you have a long term lease.

There is the option of the Bus Station Carpark. Not particularly cheap but plenty of room especially on the upper floors.

Can you park in the Canwick Road Tesco car park? I’m sure I saw something to that effect on the official site about 18 months ago or I might just be imagining it

We use the bus for Saturday games, free can take a while from birchwood but they normally turn up! Also another alternative is the train from Hykeham, quite a few on Saturdays and quite often it's free or at most £3 return.

Spent 33 years parking at the back of the ambulance station but now they've knocked it down I need somewhere else! Likely going to be Washingboro road cemetary or Cross o Cliff Hill for me- walking apparently is good for me!

Evening games, isn't it free parking after 6 in St Mark's. I normally use the car park on Beevor st, £1.50 for 3 hours, £4.00 for 24 hours. Bit of a walk , but that'll do yer good!!!