Possible ITK info posted on Reddit | Vital Football

Possible ITK info posted on Reddit

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Screenshot 2021-04-18 06.46.30.png
Screenshot 2021-04-18 06.47.03.png

My first thought there, is to sell Egan for whatever we can get for him. But why the hell would he be the highest earner?

Plenty of believable stuff in there. What a fucking surprise that money would be the key factor behind a divide.

It all sounds plausible
and if true the midfield will be wiped out so we will need a completely new one unless we intend to use Osborn, it could explain the lack of motivation though if they know they are being moved on I’ve worked at a place that was closing down for months and it’s nigh on impossible to motivate yourself you can’t help thinking what’s the point 🤷‍♂️

Broken promises and 'I'm alright, Jack'. Never good from a management point of view.

What a shame this whole situation wasn't grasped 20 games and a transfer window earlier, but you know, we love you CW, yes we do...

I mentioned in previous posts that I believed it was unfair and unprofessional of Prince Abdullah to hold that interview after CWs departure as it is believed that he legally isn't allowed to say anything about the ongoings on at the club. I support United and Will continue to do so but I haven't been happy with this board since he took sole ownership and if this information is correct then it confirms my suspicions. Though I don't think CW is entirely innocent- we all make mistakes but I do thing the large proportion comes from boardroom level

Well that all sounds like we will try and get promotion next season on the cheap. I suppose we have all been used to that for years. The New Manager will have to be a top draw and a yes man.

Well that all sounds like we will try and get promotion next season on the cheap. I suppose we have all been used to that for years. The New Manager will have to be a top draw and a yes man.

Are you joking, mate. You can see the match reports and how fuckin useless everyone says our players are. I have a soft spot for John Fleck, but the rest have been a terrible and unprofessional let-down. At the time that Wilder is kicking off about the chat with Bettis, we're already down. We've got 8 points in 25 games, and frankly he has no right to be questioning or demanding anything other than a lift to the job centre.

I've managed to source the original post; - it was posted on 20th March, so its not fresh material. I can understand the need to be 'invisible,' if they have left then it may be against their contract to go viral but as someone replied, why not go to the papers or post on social media as an alias. Also there is nothing clear cut to suggest that they were an employee of the club, other than they briefly mention it. Also, we are all assuming this person is a male when nothing in the post suggests this!

Are you joking, mate. You can see the match reports and how fuckin useless everyone says our players are. I have a soft spot for John Fleck, but the rest have been a terrible and unprofessional let-down. At the time that Wilder is kicking off about the chat with Bettis, we're already down. We've got 8 points in 25 games, and frankly he has no right to be questioning or demanding anything other than a lift to the job centre.
Then I repeat what I said on an earlier thread. Why leave a toxic situation to just get much worse. Why not act in December ?. You cannot run a business on sentiment. Very poor management by the Prince.

Then I repeat what I said on an earlier thread. Why leave a toxic situation to just get much worse. Why not act in December ?. You cannot run a business on sentiment. Very poor management by the Prince.

I totally agree that CW was given too many games. Maybe this is why our esteemed Chairman has scuttled back to Riyad. a HRH he may be, but a young man too. Maybe this was all a bit out of his zone of competence. I agree also about the dangers of sentimentality but there are plenty of supporters who wanted to give CW a bit longer, and maybe even next season to turn it around, and probably still do.

I totally agree that CW was given too many games. Maybe this is why our esteemed Chairman has scuttled back to Riyad. a HRH he may be, but a young man too. Maybe this was all a bit out of his zone of competence. I agree also about the dangers of sentimentality but there are plenty of supporters who wanted to give CW a bit longer, and maybe even next season to turn it around, and probably still do.
To be honest if we had done a poll on here I think the majority would have wanted Wilder to stay. That is the main issue it is never just about one person but about the club as a whole. I agree re the Chairman a job for the young son in law was probably a decision made with the heart and not the head.

Not quite the 'band of brothers, all in it together outfit' we all imagined.

Some young kids stamp their feet and throw themselves on the shop floor when they don't get sweeties.

Sounds like we had someone like that - called I'm all right Jack??

i can 100 percent say that this is bullshit , the part where the players didnt train thursday friday ,i know for a fact they did cause i saw them with my own 2 eyes all getting on with it no cold shoulders nothing . this was thursday by the way. i was up there with a lad that was getting released and going to trial at aldershot. .so they did train. the rest i dont know anything about.

i can 100 percent say that this is bullshit , the part where the players didnt train thursday friday ,i know for a fact they did cause i saw them with my own 2 eyes all getting on with it no cold shoulders nothing . this was thursday by the way. i was up there with a lad that was getting released and going to trial at aldershot. .so they did train. the rest i dont know anything about.
Bottom line, Wilder failed in the end. It happens in life.
Agree, this is utter nonsense.
The club either progresses or stays little old Sheffield United. The Prince appears he wants to progress. Wilder has, in my opinion, wasted alot of money on players, which to be honest, none has been a success since promotion.
CW wanted full control which he always has had but when we're dealing with multi million pound players you are accountable. He's wasn't experienced enough to deal with it.
Just disappointed it ended this way......'rug pulled from under us' again! Trust United to balls it up.

He jumped ship. We move onto another chapter.

That looks like a compilation of all the ITK that has been drip fed over the season, nothing new. A club who were destined for relegation at an early stage will attract rumours of player and managers discord, interference from the board and broken promises, no surprise. At the end of the day it's history the only important thing now is what happens next. The board has to act swiftly and steady ship, priority is identify a coach/manager to assess the squad as soon as possible to enable the team to start the season on the front foot. This is the Princes first taste of a down turn in the clubs fortunes since being sole owner, let's hope he handles it better than CW, time will tell, still not convinced but we live in hope.

Firstly Chronic thank you for sharing this - I genuinely found it interesting.

One of the things that has been said about our current predicament is that we have come too far too fast. Reading the OP I would agree with this. It doesn’t seem that long ago that no one at the Club could operate a fax machine and now we’re using burner phones!

You don’t suppose Dave Bassett has been ‘H’ (for Harry) all along do you?

Firstly Chronic thank you for sharing this - I genuinely found it interesting.

One of the things that has been said about our current predicament is that we have come too far too fast. Reading the OP I would agree with this. It doesn’t seem that long ago that no one at the Club could operate a fax machine and now we’re using burner phones!

You don’t suppose Dave Bassett has been ‘H’ (for Harry) all along do you?
All Dun Bar the shouting???

There were so many that failed to do their duty- at least 12 AC tually