Positive posts | Vital Football

Positive posts

billnorfolk

Vital Youth Team
Perhaps now Hugh has shown he can motivate the team ,next season more positive posts may come from this forum ,but then already the mood is changing ,keep it up . :clap:

They have not been negative but realistic.

Maybe try driving for 8 hours like Northern and the apprentice did yesterday to watch a game and seeing total kak like they have done
on many occasions and then posting optimistic words.
They have been to nearly all the aways and 2 home games and this was only the second win they have seen.
They deserved to see the win yesterday.

You need to have made the effort to go to a game and be presented with performances where there is not a shot on target and then try being positive.

It was good yesterday but wba were on the beach so I am not getting carried away.

As for being positive, I bought my season ticket in February and will be going to all home games and probably 5 / 8 aways to support the team by singing for all the 90 minutes.

Not to throw a dampener on positive posts but I would rather have Benitez than CH next season to give us a chance to play attacking football

Anyone who ACTUALLY went to Fulham , Liverpool , Wigan , and Stoke like I did would surely realise that for most of the season we have been dire . I was so happy with yesterdays result and performance and I spent over £250 to be there and spent a total of 9 hours driving to get there and back . As fabulous as yesterday was , it doesn't change what happened at those aways I went to.

At the start of the season..we were all unanimous in one thing..survival no matter what!

Weve done it....the dreaded 3rd season syndrome has been survived.
Whos happy....Me! Whos feeling positive for next season..Me!

Some may never feel happy or positive! hopefully underneath the fascade they genuinly love our team.

Who did not hear the tremendous support for CH yesterday...Thousands and Thousands chanting his name!

They want him to succeed and are supporting him for next term.

We shall of course see..I reiterate my view...8 games in to judge.

He's a really well respected manager amongst the rest of the league, successful at Newcastle and Birmingham, I'm sure he is the right man to lead this club forward.

Hopefully next season we can kick on, and play better football, like we did yesterday.

How long has he had a chance to prove himself eh?
Hes done us proud overall..we live to fight another day
Perhaps we should have had big name Charlie Redknap with all the money at his disposal..Didnt he do well!

Be thankful all of us!
NCFC has done us proud, twice in as many days!

OTBC

Stability is crucial for a club like ours.

I thought before Lambert left, we'd get it this season, but he left, and we needed to stabilise, which we have done under Hughton so far.

Now time to establish ourselves fully, who knows, maybe we might be winning the real FA Cup next season...

We can dream!

First post on the subject, but fantastic performance on Sunday I didn't see that coming, great to see a few of you, and look forward to rambling all things Norwich and premiership for another season.

I really thought we'd had it!

Good luck to Wigan.

Incredible couple of days. Was at both games and now I can barely speak. Worth it though. Seven Norwich goals in two days. Survival secured. FA Youth Cup won. Just brilliant.

The good feeling started in the concourse on Sunday pre-game. We were watching the Watford-Leicester game. Leicester dive, win penalty. Massive cheers greeted the double save and then Watford's winner. A team that means nothing to us and people cheered those moments like they were our own. Nice way to build some positive atmosphere. Seeing Adam Drury and the King of Spain back on the pitch helped raise the volume as well.

Then the game and my, that is how you secure survival. Bit worried at half-time that we'd only taken one of our chances but we blew them away in the second half. Great performances all round. The urgency and commitment we've been lacking all season. Very enjoyable to watch. FOUR goals as well. Excellent. So, by Sunday night my throat was already pretty sore.

A fry-up to begin yesterday, is there a better way to start a day? Then to Carrow Road and on the coaches to Stamford Bridge. Arrived early so went for a wander and on our way to the away end, bumped into Hucks. Inside the ground, the support was magnificent. Chelsea started with the bit between their teeth and deservedly levelled the tie but our youth grew into the game and put in massive performances. Going into the game I thought our best chance was holding them to a draw and thus winning on aggregate. Delighted for them that they won both legs. Incredible achievement, Chelsea's youth team is very good. Especially impressed by captain Cam McGeehan. Leads by example, very good from the penalty spot and very classy (at the final whistle, he went round to every Chelsea player to see how they were/shake their hands before coming over and celebrating with his team & fans). Good head on his shoulders. Hopefully a few of those lads will continue their progress and eventually work themselves into first team. If not, they can all be proud of what they achieved yesterday.

A word for Britt. Southampton have got themselves a very good 'keeper there. Made some very crucial saves and his decision making was pretty much spot on.

Great support BC ! I went to the WBA game and those scenes at the end were amazing .... Just like the L1 and Championship days !

Like you say .... AN AMAZING 48 HOURS ! ! !

fanforlife - 13/5/2013 19:11

At the start of the season..we were all unanimous in one thing..survival no matter what!

Weve done it....the dreaded 3rd season syndrome has been survived.
Whos happy....Me! Whos feeling positive for next season..Me!

Some may never feel happy or positive! hopefully underneath the fascade they genuinly love our team.

Who did not hear the tremendous support for CH yesterday...Thousands and Thousands chanting his name!

They want him to succeed and are supporting him for next term.

We shall of course see..I reiterate my view...8 games in to judge.

Well said ff,many weeks ago i said not to judge Hugh by what he has done this season ,he has done what was required and more with the resorces and team at his disposal .As you say many thousands chanting his name on Sunday ,but how many of them were shouting you dont know what your doing only the previous week :worried: funny old lot.
I will totaly agree that yes about 8 games into next season will be the time for views on Hugh ,i personally believe in the man and can see with a stronger team allowing more open play a top 10 finish will be on the cards next season.
Watching last nights game has made me appreciate what a brilliant clutch of young players we have coming through and can look forward to the day some of them get a start in the first team :yes: