Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Jensen

Mitchell Oconnor Jackson

Sorensen Mandriou Erhahon Roughan

House

Taylor Draper

Substitutes G Wright D Burroughs D Eyoma M Duffy M Moylan M Bishop A Makama So a 3 4 1 2 Formation Score I Honestly am struggling with Forecasting it lol my heart says please please a Lincoln city win The lads know what they have to do and i know they will give everything Credit due to you all you are a great bunch of players UP THE MIGHTY IMPS

I'll concur with Ground's team on the assumption that Hackett doesn't make it.

As for a prediction, an early goal for us will lead to a 2-0 win for the Imps.

Would be great if Reeco is fit to face his old club but that might be optimistic, in which case, I also agree with Ground's team.

Take the game to Pompey from the off, test their commitment, do that and I agree with Sedgley's predicted 2-0 - hopefully including Sincil Bank being treated to a shonky back flip!

Come on Imps, we can do this!

Agree with the selection by Ground. If there Is any justice based on our performances in the second half of the season we will win 2-0. Or that’s what I hope. 🤞

Would be great if Reeco is fit to face his old club but that might be optimistic, in which case, I also agree with Ground's team.

Take the game to Pompey from the off, test their commitment, do that and I agree with Sedgley's predicted 2-0 - hopefully including Sincil Bank being treated to a shonky back flip!

Come on Imps, we can do this!
What’s a shonky back flip?

Hoping Walker, he didn't have a good loan spell at Pompey and I am sure would love to scored against them

I agree with Ground’s team, the side that started at Cheltenham, we need to come out of the blocks from the start to give the crowd the belief and get the atmosphere to fever pitch.

I’m sure I read on this board that someone spoke to Connor Mc and a recent home game and he said play offs would come too soon but mentioned Tyler Walker might be in contention.

I’ve definitely read it somewhere In the last few weeks.

I'd be really surprised if Montsma came back now when he could have an extra 3 months rehab plus a pre-season. There's no logic to rushing back when you are on your third ACL.