Portsmouth at home and Play off Dates | Page 4 | Vital Football

Portsmouth at home and Play off Dates

A good pal of mine is a Pompey fan. I’ve got him up to 200 quid and counting for use of my ST on the 28th, in which case I should have enough to buy everyone on here a bag of chips.

The usual morons are out in full force talking like they have some entitlement to the whole of the stand. Well, I'm afraid you really don't!

Perhaps if Portsmouth had sold out the Stacey West in previous seasons then they might have a point but last season they only brought 1300 on a Saturday and two seasons prior to that less due to them being On a Tuesday night.

The usual morons are out in full force talking like they have some entitlement to the whole of the stand. Well, I'm afraid you really don't!
As for the really stupid comments about their supporters being in the home end, the people making these comments clearly don't realise they need a purchase history, etc.

I'd let him make the journey and deny him entrance to the ground. Bit of karma
Yeah maybe cancel the ticket without telling him. Like that idea. Not sure how he’s got one if previous history is needed.

you can add a ticket ‘to be purchased’ without signing in. which is a flaw in the system. (Not possible on reading’s system, for example)

doesn’t prove the fella has actually bought that ticket.

Anyone remember us calling Exeter when they only gave us 500 tickets for the play-off semifinal

10% and tough luck.
Look at the Premier league, their grounds hold 60-70,000 and they're allowed to give 3,000 in those massive stadiums.
Doesn't matter how many we give them him with the bell and the bugle will be in the away end.
Met quite a few of their incredibly entitled fans last season, f*** em!

Very glad to see this. As highlighted at the time, some very strange comments on this forum previously about prioritising Pompey over our own fans.
My comment still stands that if this was looking like a dead rubber it would be fair to allocate Pompey more tickets.However considering our current trajectory I think this is the correct decision