Portpin getting extras | Vital Football

Portpin getting extras

Jimsmithswig

Vital Squad Member
Details of the deal and assume why it was settled out of court

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22167299?

£125k twice in a couple of seasons and a wishful £2m if we are back in the Prem within 10 years, lets hope we do it in 11 out of spite

If they had paid £3.25m in one chunk it wouldn't have been controversial, but I see some people are getting excited that there is £250k to be paid in the next couple of years.

£3.25m is a pretty reasonable deal.

The extra £2m is pretty unlikely to be paid, but £2m to a Premier League club is not a big deal to be fair.

Glad the details came out. Wonder what prompted it?

I agree with Tim, but at last Pompey F.C. has a reasonable chance of survival now, as long as there arn't any more additions to be added at a later date it seems O.K..

agree Tim, we still have done a good deal here.

altho it is never nice tho when something comes out, and is ALWAYS better is it is broken by those involed so ideally the PST would have made this information public before anyone else...

Agree. I think the negotiators did a cracking job in akll honesty. With the points deducted this year as well all's well that ends well. Think next season will see a surge of interest. Shame we have to wait a few long months for it.