Port Vale (a): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE! | Vital Football

Port Vale (a): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
- One player each (clearly state who if you mention more than one player).
- State your reason(s) (this helps form the articles).
- The deadline is 24 hours from NOW.

Ethan Erhahon showed why he’s one of the best players in the league. May have sweat but I doubt it today.

Ethan Erhahon. Worked tirelessly to protect the defence as well as providing some quality composure on the ball 👍

Everyone played pretty well and did their jobs. I'll go for Conor McGrandles who was popping up everywhere for the full 90 minutes.

I said at half time McGrandles was outstanding, but I have to give my vote to Erhahon.

Calm, composed and always seemingly had 10 yards of space whenever he had the ball.

Clever footballer.

I’ll go for Jensen. Vital close range block save and several high catches, pretty faultless to get a clean sheet. All outfield players were workmanlike and steady but no one good enough to dominate against poor opposition and to impose our game on them.

The poll will be published just a few minutes after the 17:11 deadline, so make sure you post your nominations in time!

Ethan Erhahon. Metronomic, sets the tone and keeps things ticking over. He is absolutely integral to the way we play.