Porkers tho..........................embarrassing | Vital Football

Porkers tho..........................embarrassing

I put on my wellies and had a quick look on PorkTalk to see who's favourite for the new manager. One poster put how Hughton is 10-1 and he was going to put a tenner on. Then they start to get all excited because the odds have come down to 9-1. THATS HIS BLEEDIN TENNER YOU CHUMPS..! More money goes on, odds get shorter. I'm tempted to stick £20 on and try to get it down to 6-1.

Really...!!!

I see Newcastle made a record signing. Oinkers have signed no-one who's anyone (are they still under soft embargo or something..?)

I see Newcastle made a record signing

We spend "up to" £9.5m on a striker with an excellent scoring record in France and at French youth levels, who has still managed a 1 in 3 record (based on minutes played) for Bournemouth even while stagnating a bit. Everyone says he is rubbish and we are trying to get relegated. Newcastle spend £40m on a 23 year old striker with less career goals than Billy has in the last two seasons and they are praised for signing the next Alan Shearer. Premier League fans and pundits are a strange lot...