Pompey v Noblot | Vital Football

Pompey v Noblot

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
Has to be said far better football to watch than the dreadful dross we play. Both teams looking to get forward and doing it at pace, much better to watch.

Has to be said far better football to watch than the dreadful dross we play. Both teams looking to get forward and doing it at pace, much better to watch.
That could be something to do with us having a tactically inept manager.

Not watching the game but just looked on social media and people are calling it a shocking game. The stats show 2 shots all game with 1 on target. You must be watching a different game from everyone else Zakky

Glad you're here to give us all a good laugh Frankie. 😂

I suggest you choose your words a little more carefully, as regardless of your opinion of his tactical ability and the team's performance, you need to look at the points we've gained so far.

Inept, he ain't.
😎

Not watching the game but just looked on social media and people are calling it a shocking game. The stats show 2 shots all game with 1 on target. You must be watching a different game from everyone else Zakky
Not a shocking game at all that's 2-0 now as I write

Glad you're here to give us all a good laugh Frankie. 😂

I suggest you choose your words a little more carefully, as regardless of your opinion of his tactical ability and the team's performance, you need to look at the points we've gained so far.

Inept, he ain't.
😎
Correct, not inept, just mind-bogglingly boring.

Watched about ten minutes. Saw a shocking miss from Bolton. I thought they’d signed Fortune for one brief moment.

Not a shocking game at all that's 2-0 now as I write
Fair enough, you're watching the game and I'm not but just looking at comments on the game the first 5 I saw were "terrible" x 2, "shocking", "dog shit" and "utter shite". Glad it's 2-0 to Pompey though. They've had 2 shots, 2 on target and Bolton had 2 with one on target according to official stats

Correct, not inept, just mind-bogglingly boring.
Now that is a whole different thing ... and it may be down to the manager or the players ... but yep, he/they have been at times (though certainly not all the time).

Thought the game was ok but nothing outstanding but i had to turn the sound down as the assisstant commentator was absolutely awful.Droning on with total nonesense

I wouldnt say inept Frank. He knows what he is doing. He just goes out of his way not to entertain. To play boring football. He is an expert at that so not inept. Roberto and Southgate are the same. Far from inept but dull as dishwater.

Best player on the pitch by a mile was Pompey's centre forward. Big energetic battering ram who bullied Santos out the game. Looked him up afterwards, Kusini Yengi, Australian international, only 24 years old signed from the A-League this summer.

Take note Latics, being in L1 is no excuse for not being able to find and sign transfer gems on the cheap. This is what I want to see come summer.

Best player on the pitch by a mile was Pompey's centre forward. Big energetic battering ram who bullied Santos out the game. Looked him up afterwards, Kusini Yengi, Australian international, only 24 years old signed from the A-League this summer.

Take note Latics, being in L1 is no excuse for not being able to find and sign transfer gems on the cheap. This is what I want to see come summer.
Be fair CL, we've not exactly done badly so far - Matt Smith, Martial Godo, Steven Sessegnon, Liam Morrison, ... with not being able to sign anyone other than on frees so far, I don't see why we shouldn't have confidence in the recruitment team to carry on the good work in the summer.

I think our recruitment has been good as has Maloney bringing players back into the squad like Humphrys and J Jones. The club have also brought through lots of young players this season too, I doubt there’s a team in the EFL with as many academy players involved in the first team. It’ll take time for us to build a squad good enough to push for promotion, hopefully when we do the team will be strong enough to compete at a higher level too.

It’ll take time for us to build a squad good enough to push for promotion, hopefully when we do the team will be strong enough to compete at a higher level too.
Exactly, we need to build a strong squad that will only need a couple additions to complete at championship level. The last thing we need is to be promoted before we are ready and come crashing back down straight away

That's not what the Pompey fans say about him Clatic. Apparently he is quite profligate in front of goal and this is the first game he has really shown anything.

Although I do agree with you that he was outstanding last night and after a shaky start bullied Santos into mistake after mistake.

That's not what the Pompey fans say about him Clatic. Apparently he is quite profligate in front of goal and this is the first game he has really shown anything.

Although I do agree with you that he was outstanding last night and after a shaky start bullied Santos into mistake after mistake.

Didn't see much of it, but as for Santos, any half-decent striker should be able to get the better of him, not just because he plays for them, but I've genuinely never seen the fuss with him....don't rate him at all