Pompey v Chesterfield - FOOTBALL TALK!! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Pompey v Chesterfield - FOOTBALL TALK!!

Ha ha come...to..daddy!

Frick! I've just realised I've won a pair of Rugs pants!...oh my Lord!!

A little bit earlier this week as promised. Chesterfield are the visitors this week and I imagine as well as a stern test, they will bring a seizable amount with them too.

So guess below the size of their following and the winner will get a pair of Rugs old Pompey Y fronts....

:10:

A pair of Rug's y-fronts? Are they the pair Chix is currently sniffing?

I think you're optimistic Penton. 450.

They indeed are Tim!
As for my guess, I'm 1, not awake. 2, hoping they will want to visit a classic dump instead of a normal div4 dump...

no, no, no... those are the other ones as i still have another rotation of the current ones that will be up for grabs...

not going to be a bad turnout is it, they have sold out their 500+ allocation and tickets can still be purchased on the gate!

Whilst I'd like to think Devera would of been the first off Lemmi (shocker) Tim takes the unwashed pair of Chix's socks home with him for his correct prediction of Paddy being the first brought off. Decent game from the big man again, just wish sometimes he'd be a little more selfish and not always look to be the provider, the opposition defences are scared stiff of him. With Connolly missing for three games he might by default just have to become selfish...

Again earlier this week to try to get some participation in this bit of nonsense.
The substitution last week caught everyone out, put your guess below to try to win a pair of black socks just like Chix wears, in fact I've heard he is going to donate an old pair that have travelled across Southern Europe...get your sandals ready......

My guess for the first Pompey substitution
Ferry

By the way; you can name the same player as another poster, you'll just have to share the socks!
:154: