StrangelyBrown

Vital Squad Member
Blimey!

Just checked the website for ticket sales- based on available blue dots only

11 left in the entire Rilmac
35 left in the SRP
85 (ish) left in GBM
100 (ish) in the new small stand next to the SW

Just over 200 left on sale in all home ends?

Looks like a bigger home end than either Ipswich or Wednesday!!

Is this cheap ticket thing the way forward? Or will those of us who pay hundreds through STs feel miffed by this?

Is this cheap ticket thing the way forward? Or will those of us who pay hundreds through STs feel miffed by this?
You have to be joking! How many of us would not like more Imps fans around us, making more noise, bringing more money into the club, securing the club's future and assuring these investors that they have made the right choice? The more the merrier, any initiative to achieve those things is fine by me.

Most clubs have certain games with cheaper initiatives to get extra and new people interested in coming back again in the future.

You have to be joking! How many of us would not like more Imps fans around us, making more noise, bringing more money into the club, securing the club's future and assuring these investors that they have made the right choice? The more the merrier, any initiative to achieve those things is fine by me.

Enjoying yourself is very much not de rigueur in my section of the St Andrews Stand. Far from it.

How about a new £100 season ticket for those who don’t want to pay the full Monty like everyone else? Seems a great way to fill those empty seats.

Only single tickets left now, not sure whether the Club are still doing the season ticket buy-back thing? If so, they might need to introduce that later today/tomorrow.

Only single tickets left now, not sure whether the Club are still doing the season ticket buy-back thing? If so, they might need to introduce that later today/tomorrow.

From the official site just now: "The club may need to open the buyback scheme for gold season members which means those who cannot attend may be able to re-sell their seat back to the club. The club will communicate with supporters directly if the buyback scheme is switched live. If it is activated, season members can follow the below instructions."

https://www.weareimps.com/news/2023/february/ticket-update-portsmouth-h/

I just think that a certain amount of discounted games must be factored into the price of my season ticket. That keeps me happy.

Sorry if I’m misinterpreting your message but season tickets are discounted.

It’s £24 on the day but either roughly £17 or £18 dependent on if you renewed a season ticket or if you bought one for the first time.

I just think that a certain amount of discounted games must be factored into the price of my season ticket. That keeps me happy.
Agree ... anyone who doesn't like it, is perfectly free to try to find a cheaper way to watch every game....

by not having a season ticket and taking advantages of these offers.

I think they may fail though!!

Indeed, we do. If a person were eligible for every single offer we put on (which they couldn’t possibly be), a Gold Membership (season ticket) would significantly still be the cheapest way to view 23 home league games.

Also, worth sharing that redeemed offers are currently generating a further spend of £8 per person. For clarity, if 100 people get a £5 ticket, LCFC generates an additional £800 from those 100 people in any given season. That may be 2 people spending £400 each and 98 never coming again, but the net results are positive for generating revenue.

Last edited: