Polititions | Vital Football

Polititions

lewis1980

Vital Squad Member
I like Politics. Sad I know but I love Question time and this week. I think it's because I disagree with so much that's being said. I've found myself shouting at the TV.

The politicians can make it hard watching. Some I really detest.

I can't stand Ed Balls, the slimy weasel never answers a question. Regardless of what he's asked his response in a smug rebuttal of a pre-scripted party sound bite that rarely fits the question asked. It's complete pointless interviewing the man.

Diane Abbott, very similar, can't stand her, self righteous, smug, doesn't listen to what's being said. Again doesn't answer a question straight and I suspect is really punching above her weight intellectually, if not she needs to actually begin to listen and think before she answers.

David Cameron - recently gave a speech about education and tried to convince us that not increasing spending per child by the rate of inflation was not a cut. He used the term 'flat rate' which is crap. You don't need to be an economist to know that this means that if I continue to give you £10 a week for a length of time, say 4 years, the £10 will be worth less in 4 years because inflation means that I can get less for it. In 'real terms' it's a cut. It's this sort of bullshit I can't stand, he must think we're too stupid to understand the difference.

So what I want to know is what politician/s do you dislike and why.

I can then look out for them and heckle from my sofa.

I watched question time last night.....George Galloway v the Jews. The problem is with all these people & such shows = is that it is us(the general public) that is feeding them. If we switch off & ignore such programs, then they would be out of business. Its almost like the Jeremy Kyle show = "cut", "ok guys lets put on a bit of show here for those muppets that are watching".

After watching you really do feel like a muppet.