The Politics Thread | Page 91 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Corbyn on Sunday politics saying they'd give more money than the tories to the NHS despite the fact their manifesto promised just 2%. He is deluded.

Corbyn at PMQ's today could have torn into the Tories about Brexit and their shambolic handling of it

Instead he used all his questions to go on about bus fares.

Idiot.

I see that lovely lady Esther McVey has been forced to apologise for misleading MP's .

The work and pensions secretary, Esther McVey, has apologised for misleading parliament about the government’s welfare changes. The head of the Whitehall spending watchdog, the National Audit Office, told McVey she had misinterpreted its report on universal credit

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ey-apologises-for-misleading-parliament-video

I find it hard to believe that she would tell porkies , she seems such a virtuous lady !!!!!

Th government have introduced a bill to bring forward the summer recess for parliament from next Tuesday to this Thursday. Basically to prevent meltdown and a possible no confidence vote/leadership challenge to Theresa May.

There are no words. Beyond pathetic. And yet, they will get it through.

Never mind the risk to TM, what the actual fuck? As a nation, we are knee-deep in the Brexit mess, yet parliament wants to extend its already hideous recess? Fuck. Right. Off.

They should be made to stay until they sort out this clusterfuck.

Jokers to the left of me
Jokers to the right
(and no one in the middle! Which rather spoils the song really!)

And theres me naively thinking that after the referendum that our politicians would come together for the sake of the country to get us the best deal. Self important wankers cant even get together within their own parties,self interest and nothing else.

This is a disgrace. It's embarrassing and humiliating what kind of country we have become. SO much for 'great' British values.

There are no lengths to which this shambolic government won't go to waste money, fracture society and destroy people's lives. Appalling stuff.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-cost-21m-as-immigration-staff-chased-bonuses

And who was the Home Secretary during the majority of this time?! Only the daughter of a vicar. Theresa May keeps me athiest