Political Posts That Belong HERE From The "Macclesfield" Thread | Vital Football

Political Posts That Belong HERE From The "Macclesfield" Thread

Casperimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
EFL: not fit for purpose.

But then again is anything?

You only have to see the moaning and criticism of absolutely everything during this lockdown and you realise how fragmented and unhappy most people with everything in life and this whole affair has made it worse.

What we need is the keyboard warriors to rule the world then everything would be perfect (but only for them) :rolleyes:

You only have to see the moaning and criticism of absolutely everything during this lockdown and you realise how fragmented and unhappy most people with everything in life and this whole affair has made it worse.

What we need is the keyboard warriors to rule the world then everything would be perfect (but only for them) :rolleyes:

What does that mean? Legitimate criticism is relevant in all scenarios and I don't believe things in society cannot be improved. It's tough to do, but if we all thought that way, women would have never got the vote and black people in the US would still be being lynched from trees. You see my point?

What does that mean? Legitimate criticism is relevant in all scenarios and I don't believe things in society cannot be improved. It's tough to do, but if we all thought that way, women would have never got the vote and black people in the US would still be being lynched from trees. You see my point?

Oh I totally get your point and things can always be improved but some of the c--p that people are coming out with now has taken on epic proportions.

There is a distinct difference between constructive criticism and criticism for criticism's sake that's all I am saying. My god if we were all born with the benefit of hindsight wouldn't the world be a different place but we are not. To me the lines have become very very blurred in the last couple of decades and that is exactly why we have a far more intolerant and fragmented society and it will only get worse!

The lockdown is the problem, simply because we have a society loaded with selfish dogs that throw their toys out when they can't do what they want. Too many people think of number 1 and nothing else.
I can even go out in my car without the anger of some prick not having the grace to even acknowledge me letting them out of a junction. As I should know, they are more important than me, as is their 200 yards journey to drop their kids off at the school around the corner.

To me the lines have become very very blurred in the last couple of decades and that is exactly why we have a far more intolerant and fragmented society and it will only get worse!

Do you mean like all those lovely citizens of this country who in the first few weeks of lockdown absolutely raped the supermarkets of toilet rolls ,pasta and anything else they could get their selfish hands on leaving nothing for anyone else then hypocritically standing outside their front doors clapping for carers and saying that we are all in this together?